Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Power Uploader
Très bonne histoire, j'ai bien accroché, la suite please
Thanks for english trad et les traductions francaises

Group Leader
English version of chapter 48 is actually in proofreading process. You'll be able to read it tomorrow if everything go like expected.

@SolisTrad I truly want to say thanks for putting more of this out. It's been one of my favorites among the Isekai to read for awhile now, and I wish it was licensed and published in English so I could buy it :( Even if some people dislike the Isekai genre for being Isekai (or Tensei as well), I still enjoy reading a large majority of them, like they're a snack pile that restocks itself thanks to truck kun's constant delivery. That said, more more more please!

Fed-Kun's army
Okay this is my experience with this series so far starting from Chapter 01:
The four "HEROES" are absolut Idiots, naive. the King is a skeamer (not the first time I saw that), princess seems equaly naive as the "HEROES", protag an company seem like sane individuals comparativly, a part from the whole "ASSHOLE-FARCADE" Ordeal and minuscel personal background.

Its a genric-ish Isekai, not bad but also not overwhelmingly good (Im personaly oversaturated with Isekai-Plotlines), it certainly makes for an interesting story nonetheless. The Wordmaster thing certainly is a unique setting, Im looking forward to what is to come. The Art is also not outstanding but is still apealing (in my eyes it gets the job done and comes a cross as a world that exists and "breathes")

I will edit this as I continue to read.

Cae

Whoever is translating this;
I didn't notice any glaring mistakes, so it's infinitely better than most of the absolute garbage TL jobs we get for isekai nowadays, keep up the good work my guy

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter, bro. Keep at it, youre doing good work and its very much appreciated

Dex-chan lover
Only at chapter 31 but that author sure likes his little girls...🤨

@jazz9
The thing I find funny is Hiiro is just vaguely annoyed by that whole 'why am I constantly surrounded by shorties?' thing.

'Oh...another Loli...Well, whatever, it's not in trouble, food or a book, so I don't care.' *walks off*
'I can give you quest hooks that lead to new food and books!'
'...' *walks back* 'Explain now.'

So the MC only uses his op healing skills to save the feelings of those little girls. I'd say he's the biggest loli here.

Users who are viewing this thread