Kono Koi wo Hoshi ni wa Negawanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Happy Birthday

Dex-chan lover
This is my first time translating manga and also cleaning it, so if you can tell that’s why. First of all, English is not my first language so if I got the grammar wrong, or the idiom, nuances, or whatever, sorry about that. But I tried my best! Personally I still want to wait for the Chaosteam translation so maybe I will delete my version after they upload their version

Aggregator gang
Wonder if Fuyuki actually does it or stops before senpai can comfort her and how will she act around everyone now, will she spiral even more to the point where she can't hide it or no.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
So Kyo is dating her because of pity. That's so fucked up man. He thought he can get some if he acts at a normal level around her and doesn't hit her or cheat??? I do have some hate against him, but also hate Eri for being stupid.

Edit: Ok, it might not be the case, but he still doesn't have the best reason for doing it.

Last edited:
voice of girl who's hopelessly dependent on her friend and hardly ever thinks of how she's doing: wow her first priority seemingly wasn't me for once, and she's definitely always been my number one priority. this is so unfair and my only course of action is to distance myself from her for what's most assuredly her sake
I love how fucked the relationship dynamics already were and now there's all this being tacked on

oh my gosh that was so quick!! thank you for the chapter!!
ouhgghgh oh my gosh fuyuki... my heart... looking forward to the next chapter!

This is my first time translating manga and also cleaning it, so if you can tell that’s why. First of all, English is not my first language so if I got the grammar wrong, or the idiom, nuances, or whatever, sorry about that. But I tried my best! Personally I still want to wait for the Chaosteam translation so maybe I will delete my version after they upload their version
Thank u for the translation. I'm in love with this series. pls update moaarrr, tysm

Why did you come to this conclusion? Am i missing something? Because i dont see that
yeah, to me it reads as more mixed parts pity and a way to prove that his self-worth by being a better person than her previous boyfriends
I think the sex is both of them trying to do something that 'confirms' that they love each other in that way - Kyo by way of explicitly expressing the attraction he thinks her previous boyfriends failed to show her, and Eri by way of doing what her boyfriend wants to do with her

Double-page supporter
Why did you come to this conclusion? Am i missing something? Because i dont see that
yeah, to me it reads as more mixed parts pity and a way to prove that his self-worth by being a better person than her previous boyfriends
I think the sex is both of them trying to do something that 'confirms' that they love each other in that way - Kyo by way of explicitly expressing the attraction he thinks her previous boyfriends failed to show her, and Eri by way of doing what her boyfriend wants to do with her
Yeah, maybe I was rushed in saying that. It might be a confirmation of loving each other. But it felt forced and it's annoying, but we crave the drama!

It might be a confirmation of loving each other. But it felt forced and it's annoying, but we crave the drama!
to be clear, I don't think either of them actually love each other (at least non-platonically), but rather they both believe that playing their respective positions as what they view as a good partner is what love is
they're both deluding themselves and making the situation worse for everyone

Double-page supporter
to be clear, I don't think either of them actually love each other (at least non-platonically), but rather they both believe that playing their respective positions as what they view as a good partner is what love is
they're both deluding themselves and making the situation worse for everyone
Yeah, Kyo does what he thinks it's best for Eri and she does it for Fuyuki because she found somebody else. And she thinks Fuyuki doesn't prioritize her best friend anymore.

PS: Read the next chapter somewhere else from korean, Eri is hopeless

Last edited:
I don't think I can read the next chapter T___T my heart literally felt pain when Fuyuki saw that. I hope Eri finds out she saw that. Eri is an idiot. sigh

Moreover, I really don't like Kyo. He keeps using Fuyuki to bridge for him by making her lie --- total BS move. He is NOT any better than the exes then.

I just wanna know quickly where it's headed so I can feel satsified and feel like getting squeezed when angst comes up.

Whats with all the Kyo hate? He hasn't even done anything wrong 😭he just asked someone out and they accepted. It's on Eri for not being able to figure herself out and dating him for the sole reason that she doesn't want to ruin their relationship by rejecting him.

Users who are viewing this thread