Kono Kyoushi, Zettai Wazato. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Babe what if she snaps one day and ditches your ass, what will you do then ?

I really like her cause she never really gets super butthurt but one she will in fact crack and have breakdown....whats he gonna do then????

I don't really want them to end up together but ig I don't mind too much if they do
As long as it's after she graduates

I really love saeki's reactions 😂😆 so funny
I think..no Im sure that sensei actually really love her but because he is a sensei he can't let her be he's girlfriend of course
weird but I love them soo much
and this is a really joyfully manga
thank you sooo much for the chapter

He annoys the shit out of me for some reason, and i don't mind the sensei-student relationship. And she just takes his shits like it's dog treat or something. Sigh. Lol but I like her anyway. Thanks for the chapter!!! 😍

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, that even made me uncomfortable... her reaction to being called a pet dog was so weak and complacent. Was expecting a fake smile while holding the tears and the usual "something came up so i cant go to ceremony with u" and leaves. He might actually be holding back since hes a teacher but its not a lie that he treats her like a pet dog.
He might be the only one that accept her for who she is but how can she be ok being not just teased but constantly made fun off? Its always the same push and pull and when u think "nah that should be her limit", nope, she still immediately comes back somehow motivated for the next round. Its frustrating. She needs friends and such. Her isolated life style is not heathy and clearly made her world awfully small.
Regardless of her being an idiot i really dislike this type of play... with the "bad boy" playing with the girl all the time. Still kept reading waiting for the time she would snap... didnt happened.

Ugh, I'm dropping this one, I feel too bad for her & her reaction to his insults is so weak, it's not even funny anymore

omg shirakawa seems like those type of guys that think they are the coolest and just make fun of people that like them for their own amusement. he humiliates her every chance he gets.

i hope she finds a better guy and shirakawa gets heartbroken for real (although we know that’s not going to happen...)

I like her personality, but sensei seriously. Stop insulting the young lady already. It really is not the best way to show your affection.

Y'all dont be offended by his behavior, he still has a career to worry about. Its inappropriate for him to be showing this kind of affection for her since she is underage. I'm sure he doesn't want to take advantage of her but still wants to show some affection. So i dont really see things happening until she graduates, maybe a love confession but things wont be physical at all.

Users who are viewing this thread