Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Please Avenge My Brother!

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 2 is out..... In parts.
It's annoying, but if they don't do that, it will generate less traffic for the site.
That's cynical, as if anyone knows this manga exists yet, or as if the site is doing the translations, not just fucking hosting them 🙄

Foot, Mouth, Insert

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Interesting concept.
Does this classify as isekai, when the isekaied thing is a book?

Group Leader
Hello. I am a new member here. I have my own Thai-translated version of this title. Can I upload to Mangadex?

You should go back to upscaling like you did with Ch1.

When the source is low res like it is, you aren't really left with any good choices. People will be zooming in on the image to be able to read the text. Upscaling with waifu2x is the better choice to avoid your text turning into a blurry mess.

Group Leader
Hello. I am a new member here. I have my own Thai-translated version of this title. Can I upload to Mangadex?
Sorry, I missed your post.

Why not. Some groups even competing english release on some titles. But generally, other group will respect your work by not touching the same title (not sniping), unless you decide to drop it.

If it's your first upload it will take some time for the mods to approve your upload. After that, uploads are instaneous.

• This
Reactions: GK
Contributor
Wow, this is an isekai concept I've never seen before. -> "Forget sending people to another world, just info is enough"

Dex-chan lover
I really like this. I liked the author's previous work (the one about some girl keeping a guy as a pet), and now it seems they're trying their hand at an isekai (we can never escape this genre it seems). I still don't know how the romcom aspect will come into play, but hopefully it'll be well integrated. Reading this made me wish strategy guides were still a thing because I never really got to experience them all that much.

Thank you for the translation. And I think you did a good job; I know a solid effort when I see one. Everything comes across well and nothing is particularly jarring. That's good enough for me.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine dedicating your life to help children, being killed by truck-kun, reborn in a fantasy world, helping a little girl save her brother only for her to decide to burn you alive as your reward. We truly live in a society :fml:

Dex-chan lover
"I got hit by a truck but only the manual of the game I'm developing got transported" sound like the name that got rejected lol.
Nice art.

Users who are viewing this thread