Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2 - An Insufferable Woman (2)

Fed-Kun's army
why are you mad at thing that have not even happened yet lol

it's like you wish this turned into garbage just to be angry
Right, like she hasn't shown any romantic interest in him, he hasn't shown any romantic interest in her but some people are in the comments almost foaming at the mouth haha

The original hero might be the ML - in chap 2.2 he's shown as having dark (black?) hair + red eyes so yk, huge ML flag lol

Dex-chan lover
why are you mad at thing that have not even happened yet lol

it's like you wish this turned into garbage just to be angry
Probably pattern recognition. I personally disagree with their assessment, but I can also see an editor force a creator to make him a ML as Japan is excellent at taking something creative and forcing a cookie cutter formula onto it.

Fed-Kun's army
RPG NPC find the walkthrough book of the game years before the game start, accidentally game the game herself.
That's the premise, but my point is more along the lines of "what is the game about?" I mean, in the first chapter it's revealed that the player character is a hero who has to save the world, but we don't know what the evil force they have to fight will be. Seems pretty generic, but the story so far has been fun enough.

Group Leader
Hello readers!
Turns out it just Volume 1 sale celebration illustration that posted in today's release.
Chapter 6 should be up in April 3.
Stay tuned!

Supporter
Idk why but the drill hair girl seems to be more dangerous than the Tsun prince
for real
I wonder if we'll see more of her pulling strings.

though it's also possible that she's just a throwaway to accentuate the prince's impression of being an asshole, and then later we see the prince without her and then it's like "now that she's not here the prince is an actually decent guy!", so that they can give him that character shift more believably. (but I hope this is not the case, cuz I don't like this prince)

Dex-chan lover
the purple hair girl is cute, look like a villainess noble girl :D

Users who are viewing this thread