Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Prologue

VLM

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Anyone else think that this long form is better than the broken form for the chapters?

Dex-chan lover
That, "I was unaware that..." type of narration is one of the laziest and cheapest way to tell a story. It's too direct to have any class, relays information in a first person perspective that the character doesn't actually know, and it shows no faith in the readers to either follow the story enough to see that themselves or understand, in this case, extremely obvious plot developments. Usually, but not in this case, it's also used to create tension in the story by telling the readers there's tension in the story. /rant

If this generic-looking dude is the actual MC and Sana is just the heroine then I'm dropping this crap.
He looks exactly like the MC of roughly 50% of male MCs.

Group Leader
Hello guys!
I've been busy settling down to a new place for a new work, so I wasn't able to gather any news. I'll try to finish it soon...
The Author seems to decide to take a break next week, and Chapter 7-1 is planned for 24 Apr 2023.
See you in next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
This is interesring but i hope there is no love involved for a few chapters... because the plot of the book as guide and the adventure is very unique

Group Leader
Hello guys!
Chapter 7 is out. I'm on my 12h dayshift this week so chapter release will be a bit delayed.
Next chapter's release date is TBA.
Stay tuned!

Dex-chan lover
Hello guys!
Chapter 7 is out. I'm on my 12h dayshift this week so chapter release will be a bit delayed.
Next chapter's release date is TBA.
Stay tuned!
Thank you very much for all the hardwork for TL-ing this series

Don't worry, no need to rush it. Your irl is more important after all. Stay healthy and wish you guys the best:)

Double-page supporter
3A7uGuW.png

Shipping googles on
Come to think of it, these two looks like estelle and joshua from trails in the sky

Users who are viewing this thread