Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - A Harvest Festival

Dex-chan lover
I can see where this is going.
Hero and Prince show up and fight each other.
Hunter shows up to stop them.

Dex-chan lover
Man this manga really makes me feel like running an item shop and overcharging people for Walnut Bread and rusty swords.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, healing all his injuries, but also giving dosing him up with cocaine could be seen as problematic.
fzg4cr54zk0b1.jpg

Cocaine and heroin were both commonly used as medicine until the early 20th century. Even today, doctors are allowed to use them in special cases (cocaine is allowed in the United States, and heroin is allowed in the United Kingdom).

Dex-chan lover
Genuinely tired of monthly release mangas. The story is entertaining but i cant follow whats going on because i forget the story by the time the next chapter releases.

Supporter
I can see where this is going.
Hero and Prince show up and fight each other.
Hunter shows up to stop them.
They might not out right fight, but she sure as hell making them rivals rather companions.
This kids why you should never use a game guide book.

Supporter
I mean, it might not be the prince. If it was, fake potion girl is gonna feel pretty silly.

Dex-chan lover
Im balfed, he doesnt renember her face? was the veil thicker than i assumed?

He saw the Fortune Teller from the balcony/rear end of the bar (Ch4.2 pg5) . So facial features are difficult at that distance. And depending on his temper/mood, he probably doesn't remember her from before he entered the bar.

And for the wanted list, most likely candidate is the Prince asked for it. The less likely other option is there is another girl with orange hair doing shenanigans.

I started to notice but I have unshaken feeling that this manga has a hint of AI Art to it

I wonder how much better the brother's potion is, I assume the 15% better is Sana's version, but his seems a lot better.
My thought exactly. At first I was like "+15% effect" seems a little bit too much then I remembered the 15% was the data when her brother already passed away. I assumed +15% was due to Sana's gathering skill, while her brother's potion making skill is even more great. As expected from someone who could come up with a brand new anti-petrification just from analyzing some berries, Sana's brother is actually a cheat here.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, healing all his injuries, but also giving dosing him up with cocaine could be seen as problematic.
whelp coca cola did it on their old school recipe so if they did it, i must not be bad right, a little addiction never kill anyone :3

Users who are viewing this thread