Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - Vol. 20 Ch. 119 - Let's punish this selfish runaway!

Fed-Kun's army
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
You know... for someone that didn't wanted to make an enemy they choose the fastest way to be at the top of anyone's shit list.
They better hope Kazuma never learns of what they did because if it was me they would be wishing that they were just killed.

Last edited:
Memory erasure...wow, fast way to go from a fun side character to absolutely detestable POS. I get Kazuma needs to move on, but to make him forget Iris entirely...I hope the author knows what they're doing.
Yeah by the looks of it, he'll never remember her. 😭

Double-page supporter
The way Kazuma infecting Iris with too much nonsense, that's unavoidable.

Still, it's kinda sad. But Kazuma already became a dick more than when he is at Axel. He exploit the privilege as Iris' friend.

Group Leader
Would you be willing to help me with translating the gaps in releases. Ch.31 to Ch.67 and Ch.73 to Ch.99?
Discord: .vanrikki.

Group Leader
and now i too am angry AF...
Would you be willing to help me with translating the gaps in releases. Ch.31 to Ch.67 and Ch.73 to Ch.99?
it's licensed by yen press and they stick close to volumes release (vol15 is up to ch92), tho

Group Leader
Some manga sites already have official translation by YenPress from chapter 1 to 98. I just don't think I have any right to post them here myself and I'm not sure where digital version of these volumes comes from.

Group Leader
Some manga sites already have official translation by YenPress from chapter 1 to 98. I just don't think I have any right to post them here myself and I'm not sure where digital version of these volumes comes from.
Yeah you don't have the right to post YenPress' translation but you have the right to upload your own. And you can find digital japanese versions sold on sites like bookwalker. If you're not up to do this would you be interested in doing Konosuba Fantastic days with me? That hasn't been licensed in english

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread