Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Wow. This is definitely above your average manga!
edit: also, I ship this! xD

I like how he already overpowered like how did he learn/practice magic to get to lvl.9 I thought he was just doing sit-ups +push-ups?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Isekai.

But, it seems to be a straight up comedy and MMC is based.

I don't know why, but the chapter got taken down. Although after a quick search I found out that the group's name was Boredom Society.

Take that info for what it's worth.

Edit: Seems I was wrong about who the scanlator was. Thanks for the correction! @_das

Power Uploader
@yeahjerry

The scanlator is Xereste, not Boredom Society. They are two different groups. Xereste requested that his releases be hosted on Boredom's site and not on MangaDex.

Contributor
I bookmarked this in morning since I had morning lectures.
After went to home... and bam... all lost....

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@_das
You cannot use MangaDex as an advertising platform if all you're going to do is drop one chapter then blast the reader link wherever and as often as you can on here. You've been warned about this type of posting before.

Site mods will continue to take the chapters down per 3.2.6. And you'll receive a week's ban if I see you advertising links like this again.

Thanks,

Zeph

Power Uploader
@Zephyrus

It is not my chapter. As I've mentioned frequently before (and even listed in my profile description), I don't speak for any groups. I did as I was told to do by Xereste, the scanlator of the chapter.

Also what platform is that? I linked to boredomsociety.xyz, which is Xereste's current host. In no way is it my platform.

If you want to ban me because of some personal vendetta, go right ahead. I frankly couldn't care less. Just goes to show how deluded you are with power.

Staff
Super Moderator
@_das
It has been made clear multiple times that groups/individuals may not use MD as an advertising platform. Saying that you're just following orders doesn't absolve you of anything. You can read the rules just as well as anyone else.

If @Xereste continues to upload single chapters with the intention of holding a series hostage in order to generate views for another site, which is a clear violation of 3.2.6, then no Xereste chapters need to be uploaded to MD.

Power Uploader
@Zephyrus

So linking to a scanlator's site is a no-go at a supposedly scanlator-friendly aggregator.

Glad you made it clear what kind of site this is~

Staff
Super Moderator
@_das
Just to be perfectly clear, @Xereste saying that he won't upload to MD, then directing you to upload a chapter to MD and say that the rest of the series can be found at X location, and then you posting a link to said location is clear violation of 3.2.6, which states that you cannot partially upload a series and then advertise the rest on another site.

If you had taken the time to familiarize yourself with these rules, this situation wouldn't have occurred.

Power Uploader
@Zephyrus

You do realize that only one chapter is out right...

Since the chapter was already posted here under "no group," Xereste decided to post the chapter so people don't get confused as to where the series went.

Again, you are dismissing that I am linking to a scanlator's site. Nowhere does it say I can't link to a scanlator's site. In fact, I've seen links to multiple scanlator's sites in the comments where the said scanlator does not post on MangaDex. If you want to claim you're scanlator-friendly, at least try to act like you are.

Staff
Super Moderator
@_das
I have no intention of arguing further with you on this. If you find these scanlator groups that are violating 3.2.6, please report them so moderators can take the appropriate action.

Thanks,

Zeph

Power Uploader
If anybody wants to read the first chapter, it is up on Boredom Society's website. I won't link it since it's apparently against the rules. Happy reading :)

Since this is the manga comments, I think it's appropriate for me to comment on the actual manga. Overall, it's a good first chapter and humorous at times. As others have pointed out, it has an anime adaptation so hopefully it stays good.

Contributor
@goodapollo27
The official English manga is being published by Yen Press, that maybe why it was taken down.

You sure? I went to check on Yen Press' news and I only found that they've licensed the Light Novel one. Unless I missed it and it's been announced at a much earlier date.

Users who are viewing this thread