The Strongest Wizard Making Full Use of the Strategy Guide -No Taking Orders, I’ll Slay the Demon King My Own Way-

Double-page supporter
@Uthred
A have to fight a boss. He must learn, on the spot, how to defeat it. He must discover its weaknesses and dodge its attacks.
B have to fight the exact same boss. B has access to an extended database explaining everything about not only the boss but the weapon most suited to kill it and where to get it.

Both manage to defeat the boss. Is B worthy of its victory ? No. He didn't put any work into it, he just followed instructions.
It is not the difference between two cooks, one with a simple recipe book and the other one with an overpowered recipe book. It is about a cook with a recipe book versus a guy who never cooked before...
His adventure is no more different from that kid who plays football solely to score goals and does nothing else (no pass, no running, etc.)
All Magnus has to do is WIN. No learning, no exploration, no struggle, he starts his adventure with a SSS-rank skill like any recent medieval shonen. That skill may look like a book but just like these OP Skills, it is not earned, it is given for free.

Bollocks. I can tell you step by step how to throw a long pass. That doesnt mean it requires no work or skill to do it. The book didn't make him a sorcerer or tell him how to cast spells. Does it make things easier? Sure does. But nowhere near the level of the standard "cheat" ability. Knowing to use Fire rather than Lightning being called a cheat is laughable. As is the idea that he hasn't "earned it" both the effort he put in before owning it and his morally upstanding use of it after he gets it would seem to indicate that he has certainly earned the "hero" role. For the love of christ don't @ me if you're just going to restate the same argument I've already said I disagree with. I've stated my position I'm happy to agree to disagree.

What the fuck is wrong with this new chapter like what! a fucking tentacle rape page.........WHAT THE EVER LIVING FUCK i like this manga its simple, but that just makes me want to drop it.........i don't get the hate alot of people just hate on the whole book thing because they have noting better to do but like fuck this shit i might just drop for that one part............

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, dropped this one. There so much other stuff out there I don't want to waste my time. Thank you for translating! Appreciate it! <3

Pretty formulaic / generic manga, random rape scene mid way, but good scanlations w minimal translation errors. Story basically just follows a wizard going thru a walkthrough of the entire world, so I doubt there's gonna be any future plot twists.

That... I did not expect sudden tentacles out of nowhere... What the hell?

Dex-chan lover
I am surprised this has such a low rating normally isekai tag alone gets 8 stars or more. That just goes to show how horrible this actually is.

@TokenOtaku
Actually... the average isekai manga in mangadex has a rating of 6.6 to 7 so this is still pretty okay. There are lots of bad isekai manga in the world, the worst isekai manga that i've readed in my life has 4 star rating. So this is okay in my eyes even though some chapter is just fucki- weird.

Fed-Kun's army
Isekai : Transported to another world (usually by summoning or being killed)

Reincarnation : Die and come back to life (can be reborn in another world, or die in another world and reincarnate in the same, is not isekai unless they die in one world and get taken to another)

Fantasy : It takes place in another world (usually magic themed, is not naturally Isekai or Reincarnation unless, y'know, they get Isekaied/Reincarnated)

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf is wrong with this shit, yet another kid wet dreams fantasy

This is from "interesting" tier to "horrible" real quick. Rating at 7.15 is still high. Not the worst manga I've ever read, but definitely one of them. Don't waste your time on this.

Users who are viewing this thread