"Kōryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyō no Mahōtsukai ~<Meirei sa Sero> to wa Iwa Senai Oreryū Maō Tōbatsu Saizen Rūto ~

@bythos

Lol, when u needa git dat knowledge, you gotta read non-fiction like that encyclopedia he has. 🕵️🕵️🕵️

How is there "sexual violence " in content but be Shounen instead of Seinen?

This is trash.
Even if the MC's special someone threatened to be killed, and literally trying to kill the mc too, the MC doesn't kill anyone. And he just forgave the girl instantly that watches him being thrown into traps and shit.

Supporter
thanks, my good commentors, for letting me know I should avoid this

Dex-chan lover
There is a sexual violence tag, does this have rape? I'm fine with attempted rape, but not if they succeed. Also I'm fine if the MC rapes or gets raped, but not girls by some other guy

Dex-chan lover
This manga is nothing but a big endorsement for using a strategy guide for video games, that you find too hard.

Ironically all it demonstrates, is why you should not use a strategy guide on your first playthrough: because it takes the all fun out of the game, and makes playing almost as boring as this manga is. This is so bad, it could've been an isekai...

This is one of those mangas where you have no idea if the author is simply just cashing in on the Isekai trend with a thoughtless plot, or if the author is a terrible writer and is projecting themself onto the manga. Either way, it's one of those mangas that can be considered, "so bad that it Is good."

Group Leader
I'm fine with attempted rape, but not if they succeed.
I mean at that point it’s not even attempted rape anymore, it’s just rape

This is one of those mangas where you have no idea if the author is simply just cashing in on the Isekai trend with a thoughtless plot
Nah, the author is cashing in on the people who are tired of people not realizing that the first boss switches to a nodachi from a talwar, and then getting killed in the process

Dex-chan lover
He spills all his secrets to his girlfriend, all it takes is an imposter or something similar and he's done.

Probably not the only one that thought about this but...
"Magnus wasn't chosen by Destiny to become the Hero" -> The Gods, presumably the ones in charge of said destiny, decided to give him a book so he could become the Hero...

Ironic, aint it?

Oh a new cover picture. And it seems like the sand princess is going to play a big part.

Users who are viewing this thread