Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Ch. 40 - An Unexpected Guest

Dex-chan lover
This guy act using a dragon aka nuclear weapon class to scared other. Now I wonder how many countries will still feel save when nuclear weapon been use...
Funny thing is, there's no need for that.
He could always use bigger fist diplomacy. Then if he rule it right, the people will side with him anyway.
He already have the best spy(drone) network. So intel is no problem if he want to paint the current nobles in a bad light.

Double-page supporter
The thing is like game of throne you have the dragon you make the rules. As nobody else have the same.

Dex-chan lover
Don't people know that he employs/is friends with a dragon? I feel like it could bite him in the ass if people find out this is the same dragon that the clan employs.

Dex-chan lover
His plan is literally to have as many progeny as possible to create a united kingdom empire... so i highly doubt your theory holds water.
I will not be surprised if they just get artificial insemination if they really planning to min-max efficiency (less time spend procreate, more time for training+taking over). They literally have 2 clone walking around, it's not going to be much of a stretch.

Dex-chan lover
these people down even want to believe this guy kill a dragon even tho he literally bring the corpse to them.
so I guess having a dragon as friend also equally unbelievable.

Dex-chan lover
Don't people know that he employs/is friends with a dragon? I feel like it could bite him in the ass if people find out this is the same dragon that the clan employs.
Yeah, but these people are idiots. Clearly.

Dex-chan lover
I will not be surprised if they just get artificial insemination
I dunno about this series sinces the source novel has been in indefinite hiatus.
But that does happen in another intergalactic empire series.

Dex-chan lover
If I recall from the WN
I don't recall him saying it wasn't the one he "tamed". He lets them know that this was his dragon and she came looking for him thinking he was in danger.

Dex-chan lover
Gloria is currently the best part of this story ^^ I enjoy that she's not unintelligent, just unaccustomed to dealing with humans

Double-page supporter
The characters written are so dumb it’s kind of crazy, also the story is wack. It’s still a fun read though.

Users who are viewing this thread