Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Ch. 50.1

Dex-chan lover
who cares if they have 100k, they are medieval militia and knights while you have futuristic machineguns, they could be 1 million of them and you'd still win with ease.

i guess the girl has given up all loyalties to the empire and only live for money without morals on this planet now

Dex-chan lover
So this medieval society is still a threat with space age technology and all is effortlessly dispatched by a character that’s existed for a couple chapters. Do I have that right?
To add some details, the medieval society possesses a number of space age technology machines which they unknowingly regards as ancient magic relics. The new character has been shown to be from the space age society as well and is more experienced and skilled than our MC. As for why she's been there for who knows how long, it's not shown yet.

Dex-chan lover
So the Drone Sentries are going missing eh? And there might be a Spy roaming about..?

UsfZDo1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So, 50.2 raw is on the site:
The magic artilleries shown are basically:
Trebuchet/catapult thing that throws rockets (no I don't know why it can't JUST be rocket either)
And field cannon that use multiple people's mana to charge up.

Atm the defense side let Alois army shoot and take down the outer most wall (which iirc is just for appearance anyway)

Meanwhile on Alan side the mystery lady open Alan's cell and tell him "it's time to fulfill your duty"
(note that for how blunt she speaks, she still add 'kakka/your excellency' when addressing Alan)

Dex-chan lover
Things are getting spicy!

And no... this is not a "medieval society", technologically speaking. They have magic machinery that can bridge the gap in some areas. And yeah, he didn't expect to meet another Imperial, so the surprise factor puts the thumb on that scale of that encounter by a lot or he would have had her droned immediately.

Dex-chan lover
So, 50.2 raw is on the site:
The magic artilleries shown are basically:
Trebuchet/catapult thing that throws rockets (no I don't know why it can't JUST be rocket either)
And field cannon that use multiple people's mana to charge up.

Atm the defense side let Alois army shoot and take down the outer most wall (which iirc is just for appearance anyway)

Meanwhile on Alan side the mystery lady open Alan's cell and tell him "it's time to fulfill your duty"
(note that for how blunt she speaks, she still add 'kakka/your excellency' when addressing Alan)

What is this plot devolving into? Weren't they supposed to have constant communication with him? Like the fact they still act clueless baffles me, the AI should be able to keep track and listen in constantly.

Also, if this is some kind of a scheme and the mystery lady is part of the military, she basically committed an assault on a superior officer.

Dex-chan lover
The weird part is still who is the fake Cleria that's invading his mind and why they can't intervene if his mission really is to save Humanity on Aless (or whatever the planet's name is now, the name is inconsistent between chapters).

They stuck him in the equivalent of a Faraday Cage. It's convenient that they haven't brought FTL communication down to the tactical level, but then again, it's also a nod to basic physics.

The really dumb part of 50.2 is (if the MTL is accurate) the AI suggesting he can escape his cuffs by cutting off one of his hands or feet? I dunno sometimes. Such a throwaway of two frames.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
300 million drones? Surprised they fit in the airspace, and even more surprised they managed to stay stealthed.
If they got that many guarding their captain, the drones protecting their base should also be enough to easily handle 100k humans

Dex-chan lover

And no... this is not a "medieval society", technologically speaking. They have magic machinery that can bridge the gap in some areas. And yeah, he didn't expect to meet another Imperial, so the surprise factor puts the thumb on that scale of that encounter by a lot or he would have had her droned immediately.
People forgot that Alan depends on his aimbot and macros to fight and cast magic, so of course they'd forget that this society has access to some galactic-level tech.
I'd say it's like a bunch of blacksmiths and artisans being able to hammer out the parts for bolt-action rifles. They don't know WHY it works, maybe not even HOW it works, the parts aren't interchangeable and each unit is hand-crafted, and the accuracy and reliability is ass compared to proper milled parts, but they can get it to work "good enough" and can bang out enough for an army to launch a siege campaign.

Dex-chan lover
In terms of efficiency, I would say they should have bombarded the incoming army when they’re marching and blast the leaders to cinders.

This will also leave an impact, for instance, all the fleeing soldiers will be damn scared of the god’s messengers (drones), allowing them to take the fights to the kingdom they want to take on.

Dex-chan lover

You can just reply lol, my point is all these events seemed contrived in order to make the threats stronger than they should be. It’s the power creep that bothers me not whether their Bronze Age or not.

The spy I’m ambivalent about, if they explain their origins well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Also, if this is some kind of a scheme and the mystery lady is part of the military, she basically committed an assault on a superior officer.
Wasn't Alan's promotion to Captain of the ship a provisional promotion because he's the only surviving crewmember, and Imperial Military Regulations state that the Captain of a ship must be a Human and can't be an AI? And that cloned crewmembers don't count?
Did it appear in the raws that they went over anything about Imperial regulations, like if Alan's provisional captain rank makes him an actual captain in regards to the chain of command with other Human officers?

Users who are viewing this thread