Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Arena and Promise

Thank you and all but.... Please take care of yourself first.

wait...... I should be telling myself this too

Double-page supporter
Sorry to hear that COVID has caused you such serious problems. If scanlating gets delayed by it, that is absolutely fine. Your livelihood takes priority.

Best of luck to you.

Dex-chan lover
In the face of a crisis, you gotta do what you gotta do, and take responsibility for it.

It's a big responsibility, and it's laudable for taking it.

They will combine science with magic, fend off the bugs and save the humanity of the galaxy. Fleet will prolly come in 90 years or so. I'm looking forward for further development.

Reactions: le3
thanks for the chapter
and take your time translating irl is more important

Dex-chan lover
Your covid situation is more important than this; though the translation is much appreciated

Aggregator gang
You can blame the chinese communist party and communist in all countries for destroying society with their man made virus. Anyone who dosnt believes so is a fool.
I hope you get a house and job soon as im the same, i no longer have work and im currently spending my savings on living, but at most i can hold on for 4-6 months without work and i would have used all my saved money i had for emergencies.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to hear about your situation man take care.

As for the manga I mean the MC has at least decided for something interesting, it would have been boring having another "I wanna live life at my leisure MC" and just have plot happen at him, this more pro-active role in the story is pretty good

Dex-chan lover
Yeah! Make them accept the Imperial Truth of science and hide the fact terrible horrors from beyond lurk in the shadows of space!
Dont forget to make Geneticly superior Transhuman Supersoldiers!
Nothing wrong can happen.

OH WAIT.

Users who are viewing this thread