Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Arena and Promise

there was a manga with the same plot as this one but the one that went to another planet was a robot so can you tell me the name of it

How to keep up? There is a sudden change on Selena, and then there is this one chapter that was drawn which gaves off an awkward vibe...

Best of luck with your living situations, COVID's a real bitch for everyone. It's okay if your releases slow down, having any releases at all is already great! Thanks for the scans so far.

@Novak_Vai Since there is already an eternal war. If he was smart he would make an army of Khornates. With the girls combat powers being at 92, make them train everyone.

Look at me
Pyskers are temporary, but Khorne is eternal.

These are the beginnings of the God Emperor of Mankind, getting humanity ready to fight those evil xenos!
Empowering humanity through SCIENCE, getting rid of all faiths (and inadvertently starting the only one left, with him being the object of worship)

@DeathDonut Then what? The goddess just defends humanity from the bugs? And if she is "all knowing" she already knows about them? If that were the case, wouldn't she rather support this guy? whether she likes him or not, he has practical experience with the bugs and can train her humanity to fend the off. This is assuming she isn't literally "almighty" which would most likely be the case in these fantasy settings. She would at most be "the goddess of this world" and this world alone. I doubt she is an almighty and all knowing existence that chose specifically this one planet to let magic flow.

@Denker-Bosu:

Then what? The goddess just defends humanity from the bugs?
There are more options than just that.

For example, the god or goddess might destroy both humanity and the bugs along with the mc, in order to avoid being pestered.
The deity may have an incomprehensible motive with MC having to work around it as to lure the all-powerful being into helping them.
The MC may decide to rethink humanity's place in the world.
Or they can be exposed to a greater threat than just world devouring bugs.

An indifferent or outright malevolent, but incredibly powerful being is not exactly a common trope. While "savior from another realm/tech civilization" happens fairly frequently.

...Actually I'd recommend to check out Shadowrun: Dragonfall and its "bad ending" to see an uncommon turn of events.

Double-page supporter
Magic is usually pretty convenient for solving an energy crisis...plus the particles apparently naturally converge rather than disperse as thermodynamics would normally lead you to expect.

Double-page supporter
He has a battleship in orbit, conquest is the least of his problems, even if it is a wounded beast. The one that controls the orbit controls the surface.

Dex-chan lover
wth.......
this is now my favorite isekai....
how, why, where, what, has been answered and were plotted really skillfully.
im on hype now...
tothink cleria eill be the one to be the queen on his country, and im thinking of it as guaranteed she will be..

Users who are viewing this thread