Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Rescue Operation

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the 'here's a guy who took down a fucking dragon and is cordial enough to submit to our demands, let's try to kill him'

I hope he makes a drone do 'divine punishment'
I'd also accept the 'goddess' hijacking a drone to do it just to add more layer to the mystery.

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't even consider a diplomatic approach. Could have offered the large magic stone from dragon or something else of a value. And why are the knights from Starveek kingdom imprisoned in another country? What country are they in anyway? Verta?

Double-page supporter
Yes, they are in Verta. As for why they were imprisoned, you might have to reread past chapters, because it's explained there.
Didn't even consider a diplomatic approach. Could have offered the large magic stone from dragon or something else of a value. And why are the knights from Starveek kingdom imprisoned in another country? What country are they in anyway? Verta?

they're trying to not be easily connected to the starveek kingdom loyalist by others. especially by the people that support the usurper. diplomatic approach would raise one's eyebrow, don't you think?.. like how do they know about these prisoners and why would they want them..

Supporter
Both of them plotting behind their back. Fools king 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Dammit it's getting close...to the end...at least, the WN end. I hope this continues past that point. I really love this scifi/fantasy blend. This and "I woke up piloting a starship" scratch this rare genre itch so nicely!

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the 'here's a guy who took down a fucking dragon and is cordial enough to submit to our demands, let's try to kill him'

I hope he makes a drone do 'divine punishment'
I'd also accept the 'goddess' hijacking a drone to do it just to add more layer to the mystery.
Yeah I'm like what contrived writing is this, yes alot of series have antagonists and even sometimes protags that are "I got this" moments but this makes no sense, why risk the dragon wrathing on you by killing its friend/master.....

Dex-chan lover
Dammit it's getting close...to the end...at least, the WN end. I hope this continues past that point. I really love this scifi/fantasy blend. This and "I woke up piloting a starship" scratch this rare genre itch so nicely!
Isn't the LN still ongoing and past the WN though? 4 volumes of LN seems like it's be further along then 95 WN chapters (Also seems to be on hiatus not ended).

Group Leader
why risk the dragon wrathing on you by killing its friend/master.....
Hes in command of a bunch of highly trained adventurers, has a fucking dragon, killed another dragon, and is gathering achievements left and right. They believe they have the troop numbers to kill him and the dragon if it comes to it. Not like they'll be fighting on the frontlines, they'll just body throw until the job is done. Aristocratic arrogance makes them believe they cannot lose.

Contributor
Hes in command of a bunch of highly trained adventurers, has a fucking dragon, killed another dragon, and is gathering achievements left and right. They believe they have the troop numbers to kill him and the dragon if it comes to it. Not like they'll be fighting on the frontlines, they'll just body throw until the job is done. Aristocratic arrogance makes them believe they cannot lose.
Yeah seems they wanna crush him before he grows any further

Dex-chan lover
huge fan of futuristic people developing middle age times also destroying menace bugs such as this aristocrat

Dex-chan lover
It's called science fantasy
I feel like science fantasy implies realism, which this definitely does not have. I'm going to stick by my previous statement of scifi/fantasy.

Isn't the LN still ongoing and past the WN though? 4 volumes of LN seems like it's be further along then 95 WN chapters (Also seems to be on hiatus not ended).
The last I heard the LN and WN are both indefinitely on hiatus. I'm calling it dead unless I see definitive proof of life. Like it holding today's newspaper in a picture. Or a video call with the author, with documented proof he's still working on it. OR the light novel escaping from the basement it's been locked in for 3 years, flagging down a passing vehicle to escape, and receiving recognition in the news for its bravery. At this point I've been let down by the word "hiatus" so much it's like expecting Im Dal-Young to finish ANYTHING he's started. (OK, almost anything)

BUT! There are English releases of the manga on Amazon, so that is promising.

Users who are viewing this thread