Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 7 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
So this is the first or second new chapter under the Adaptation Author and Artist, with the original author as advisor, yes? Hoping to see more reveals of the underlying ancient civilization - this is the likely Deus Ex Machina path to creating the orbiting generator that can stave off the Bugs.

We also need to see Alan the man, and if he doesn't do right by Ria, we gotta throw hands. Maybe a bit of Harem with the twins is ok too.
i doubt there any advise from original Author since the LN also stopped, most likely this complete original from the artist it self

Dex-chan lover
Yes, a city that is so far advanced from your own to look like magic, let's declare war on it.

Yeah these idiots deserve to die, no army with any intelligence would poke a bear of this calibur, "oh aliens that came from another galaxy are here, they are helping our people making us look bad, let's declare war and wipe em out", they are about to learn what f*** around and finding out is all about.

Technically the prime minister isn't declaring war on Alan.

He's just trying to get someone else to do the dirty work (by revealing that Cheria's alive to her enemies) not realizing there's likely 'angels' (drones) keeping track of his actions.

@Flow- 主 can also refers to God, but as you said it's unknown what she's referring to atm.

Dex-chan lover
Considering what she said to the princess, I assume she’s from space as well. How she mentions “for the human race” and “peace for the world” implies a more grander goal than countries. I have no idea when she got roped in though or who exactly she is.
that super-civ is (likely) from space. They are the ones that (likely) seeded humanity, remember? (or at least there has been plenty of foreshadowing alluding to such)

Dex-chan lover
Hey, the translator here. Thanks for pointing out, I just noticed... I'm very sorry. This is the result of me not having contact with the manga for like 2 months. Unfortunately, I cannot fix it anymore, but I won't make the same mistake again, sorry.
If anyone finds any mistakes in the TL, feel free to point them out, it helps me :)
Is it LTH policy to not fix minor issues? It’s just fixing the error and re-uploading.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah what's bugging me is how the hell is she, someone who wears the (almost) same outfit as Alan & his space Co., work under the PM? And she's a death row convict too? If she's the same as Alan as in from space or at least their descendant, can't she just ask Alan to take her in, being his double agent or something? I know she's being followed but there's got to be something she can do secretly.

Tbh I'm more on the side of she's their descendant who, in one way or another, failed to do something like what Alan did and their whole colony got wiped out. But if that did happen, the PM should at least be aware of it,right? Assuming that he knows Alan got the same futuristic tech too. But he doesn't seem to know, or maybe I'm forgetting something.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So this is the first or second new chapter under the Adaptation Author and Artist, with the original author as advisor, yes? Hoping to see more reveals of the underlying ancient civilization - this is the likely Deus Ex Machina path to creating the orbiting generator that can stave off the Bugs.

We also need to see Alan the man, and if he doesn't do right by Ria, we gotta throw hands. Maybe a bit of Harem with the twins is ok too.
Oh? So the original story ended with Alan reaching his castle? I can see why they’d want to extend it then; that’s such a bad cliffhanger axe ending.

Dex-chan lover
first off how the hell did the spies get in? there's a super AI that can see anything and auto cannons that shoot anything, they should be dead.
secondly so this brat was taken in by MC and once he arrives in the new town after being given a much nicer life he instantly starts stealing and harassing hard working shop owners? screw this kid, kick him out.

Dex-chan lover
first off how the hell did the spies get in? there's a super AI that can see anything and auto cannons that shoot anything, they should be dead.
secondly so this brat was taken in by MC and once he arrives in the new town after being given a much nicer life he instantly starts stealing and harassing hard working shop owners? screw this kid, kick him out.
she did scan the defense algorithm. so she could have snuck in after that or with immigrants still coming into the city. that's the only way i can see her getting in.

Double-page supporter
Is it LTH policy to not fix minor issues? It’s just fixing the error and re-uploading.
Not really. I have fixed some issues with previous translations in the past, but they only reuploaded it on their website, but not here. I don't really have direct contact with the typesetter neither the uploaders (the typesetters aren't even in our server, for instance) so it's a bit annoying to go through all the process. I hope people will just overlook this mistake or see my previous comment. I will make sure I get her name right the next time.

Double-page supporter
Technically the prime minister isn't declaring war on Alan.

He's just trying to get someone else to do the dirty work (by revealing that Cheria's alive to her enemies) not realizing there's likely 'angels' (drones) keeping track of his actions.

@Flow- 主 can also refers to God, but as you said it's unknown what she's referring to atm.
I'm not familiar with this usage (I only found 天主), but interesting. In my opinion, I think the girl has the same origin as Alan, and either got herself lost in this planet in the past, or was exhiled. Maybe the empire higher-ups didn't treat her fairly, stripped her of her rights and freedom or something, that's one possibility I thought of.

Users who are viewing this thread