Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru

Dex-chan lover
I much prefer a monthly release of an entire chapter over partial weekly releases. Do you watch tv shows five minutes at a times?

Which works best for y’all I’m fine with either as long as this series isn’t dropped ty for the translations luv y’all

Thank you for translation this manga orangescand. I think minthly 20+ pages are better than a 5+ weekly.

I think monthly will allow for more time for other projects as well not make everyone live off cliffhangers, Thank you for the work and time you put in doing the translations OrangeScans!!

Weekly. So every week we will be waiting for it to shows up.

Btw thank you for the update.

Fed-Kun's army
Harem is annoying, but the story is pretty decent for a star-ocean clone. The harem ruins the star-ocean feel a bit (which I love, btw) but the story is still pretty interesting. Too bad most of the characters a someone 1-D right now. Only the main character and the princess show some degree of deviation from genericism.

been reading this for awhile and always enjoyed it as 20+ pages cause i don't like reading 5 pages than 20+

releasing only 5 pages every week would only take away from the story by breaking the pacing of it. i'd rather wait a month to have 20 pages and an actual chapter than a week and barely any proper development

Users who are viewing this thread