Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru

Dex-chan lover
@Rabcor - Guineas is the name of the coinage they use in this world. It is in the WN as well. Denominations are (From ch. 16 of the WN):
Copper (1 Guineas), Large Copper (10 Guineas), Silver (100 Guineas), Large Silver (1000 Guineas), Gold (10000 Guineas), Large Gold (100000 Guineas), and White Gold (1000000 Guineas).
They aren't switching back and forth between names haphazardly. They are using the word "Guinea" similar to the word Yen. Most Isekai type manga and LN use this form of currency denomination. They may not have explained it all that well in this manga, but I don't recall one way or the other.

With that being said, I like this story, its pretty fun. I do think the Nanom AI should say "Would you like to know more?" after everything it says, though!

This really does seem like Starship Troopers, though.

Double-page supporter
Man, This story is enough to make a game adaptation.
Imagine all the possibilities exploring communication-based game.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the [Gore] tag.

Would anyone care to comment on the amount/frequency and severity of said Gore?

Wait a min...
WAIT a Minute.
WAIT A MINUTE!

Is this manga based on Rimworld!?
Refer Ch4 p8
MC dropped an a planet with drop pods? Going a bit subnautica.
Not only that, 'bugs', aren't they quite similar to those 'insects' we fought at ancient's ruins?

This is a great manga for sure. The MC is intelligent and have high adaptivity to situations, disciplined, and pretty much what you'd expect from a soldier thrown into a new environment. The story progresses nicely, every chapter contains a lot of development (and words) that I felt like I'm reading a 40-page chapter. I'm looking forward to his adventures.

This isn't bad. The basic premise reminds me a fair bit of Star Ocean II. I'm not crazy about the more recent developments. I don't think its "bad" per se, I'm just a bit bored with harem stuff.

I like that MC is overpowered because of Technology and not some "Cheat" skills. And the pacing in general is really good!

@yakasuki

Doesn't excuse a half-assed job. If you're gonna do something, do it right or don't it at all. I'm not reading this one but another tl of the same group and half the time translation makes no sense. Been looking at other titles of the group to see if it's the same, I guess it is.

@dephree

In other words, you're expecting the same amount of work from one person to be the same as a group of people who probably have more experience and more time to put into translating manga? If that's the case then just screw off, you're disappointing yourself with your ridiculously high standards.

Thank you for releases.
It is better with more wholesome chapters once a month, than tiny episodes every week

A great story and art, thank you very much for the translation, redrawing etc 👍 🥰

I vote for a monthly upload please. Hopefully, that will make the scannilation process a bit more relaxed too for you 🤞

Users who are viewing this thread