Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - After a joint struggle...

Double-page supporter
Looking from the Monkey's perspective, it's just so unfair. Meets fodder -> boss magician attacks -> beats back boss magician -> fodder turns into berserk boss -> beats back berserk boss -> boss magician intervenes again -> beats back boss magician -> SUPER SECRET BOSS attacks, withdraws -> pursues the bosses before they heal -> SUPER SECRET BOSS tag teams with boss magician, who's all powered up even more than before. Oh, and did you finally land a good sneak hit on SUPER SECRET BOSS? Well tough luck, that just activates boss magician's berserk mode!

Like, enough already. People say it's Dark Souls. I say it's the Monkey playing the damn game, with "fuck you and everyone you ever knew" difficulty.

Double-page supporter
Zeff:....

Ape Boss: This is not even my FINAL FORM!

Dex-chan lover
its been a while so i legit forgot, when did her fall in love with him?, the only thing i remember from her is that she appeared at the end of the fight with that dude that used his summons like trash

Goku is that you?..........By the way I've heard of blue balls, but what do you have to do to get black then white balls......

I don't know why I expect anything romantic out of this MC hahaha, he is DENSE.... and I mean Neutron Star levels of DENSE.

I like that this generic Rajang Clone has defeated the MC, and his former master in the span of two chapters. It should go down int he next, but pretty good for a generic boss!

Fed-Kun's army
I am fine with one of strongest person in the world being careless but the generic boss surviving that attack is ridiculous, it shouldn't look so strong if it's not enough to finish a wounded monster.

Users who are viewing this thread