Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - Time Eater

Dex-chan lover
So many possibilities...to screw this up. It's either soul-death, as his mind might be gone by then or if he finds a way to amass/wtite down information, he'll power up, but not just massively. He'll become an entity, that will surpass humans. Welp, evil or not, either way he will be reduced to what is human...to the very most fundamental parts of it. After a few hundred years he shouldn't really care about what brought him there anymore, even if he clings to his grudge with all his might. But it's just a fictional story so all shit will go down.

Dex-chan lover
But what if behind the scenes, the secret institution would also be experimenting/enhancing his body during his 1,000 years of KUBO-styled white-background journey into "The Heart", I mean into his rage-maddened mind?

TTX

yay 1000 years for meditation, but shame this manga has no meditation exp

Aggregator gang
The author is going to do whatever he wants in the end. The only we can be certain about is that Grain is going to come out of this with less marbles than he went in with,

Dex-chan lover
What is the point of this sentence? It doesn't rehabilitate him, and it doesn't prevent him from doing it again, since in a month he will be out again... It doesn't even work as a deterrent, since no one knows about it...

Aggregator gang
Hey he have a thousand years to train there so when he comes back he can be strong af well that is if he doesn't go mad first for being alone in a white room

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he's able to 'use magic' in that white room.
I mean, his magic is sealed irl, so maybe that also brought over to the white room?
Then again, that white room is technically all his imagination, so maybe he can just do magic away his seal. Though that also means that whatever magic training he did there might not even applicable irl.
Since then, all he did would all based on what he imagine how magic works, not how it actually works.

Dex-chan lover
@Ringz
You're DRASTICALLY underestimating the severity of this, look up "white torture" and then ramp that up to infinity.

Dex-chan lover
Now the author just needs to come up with a reason for why everybody else is also there in the white space and he won't have to draw backgrounds ever again

@Amplify - Exactly. You're right. Even a real month could cause serious psychological damage. As humans we base our entire existence on regular routines, such as: eating, sleeping, waking, work, shower, etc. Most people can make a pretty big list if they really broke down every little thing. These little activities are important stimulus and help keep the brain occupied. To put it another way, there's a reason for the proverb: "Time flies when you're having fun". Having all of those things stripped from you is a scary prospect.
Time (one month) isn't what's important. What matters more here is the guys perception of time; which is said to 'feel like thousands of years'. It very well could be hyperbole, but I kind of doubt it given the associations sentence compared to how bad his actions were. With the lack of any stimulus or routine his mind would not only eventually break, but also likely suffer extreme atrophy. If it wasn't manga and this was possible, then it wouldn't be surprising if this permanently turn him into a vegetable.
Sorry for long post. I caught a nasty little cold and sore throat, so I'm bored as hell trying to break the fever.

Dex-chan lover
@Happily_Grim
If you're bored for something to puzzle over, here's a little conundrum about all this to mull over:
The association apparently knows *exactly* how this brain parasite bug works and what the results of it are. How do they know that exactly?

@Amplify - I already thought that too when I made my post, which why I added that last manga line. lol
The only solution that I could come up with would be a controlled minute or two test to see what happens. Even that would be equivalent to like a week or two if I had to guess? I haven't done the math, though. Which would be hard without knowing how many thousands.

Group Leader
retribution is not justice. retribution is merely sadism unleashed

xts

Lol latest raw is out and it seems I was right
very cliche, based on the images he found a way sustain himself by focusing his thoughts on Zeff

Users who are viewing this thread