Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - Beginning Of The End

Dex-chan lover
If the manga actually ends this way, I will be secretly happy.

But its not going to (who knows what clutch author will pull. My guess is another reincarnation, maybe a bit shorter in span so we dont have to read 50 more chapters), obviously, so I will probably second @Xaintrix opinion

Fed-Kun's army
If I was a betting man, I'd put money on all this being a dream and the reality of the situation is the whole "2nd try at life" is actually a fever dream caused by someone mixing degenerate chinese rice in with glorious 1000 times folded Japanese rice in the sake brewery and Zeff is simply dying a bum's death in an alley way somewhere. That's about the level of stupidity I expect,
though it would be a good reference to the 90's Outer limits episode Tempests if the StarFargate opened and sent through hallucinogenic spiders, that cocooned and ate everyone.

Tempests-3.jpg

mkaQ3Rs.png

Whelp that's trash pacing. I'm out gents, i hope it gets better for those of you sticking around, but i'm officially off the train.

Sooo, the author just took a big bad guy out of his ass, have him creating magic out of his ass and then kill everyone ? wooh

Aggregator gang
This has so much potential....
but now this just stupid...
a lot of isekai trash is better than what happened here...

Group Leader
Well...
I think it's time to drop this.
I really hope this trend in Manga dies. This fucking trend of switching genre and pacing and direction abruptly and for dumb or no reasons.

Aggregator gang
If he's gonna time travel again... to the future readers, just skip this part...
And us reading now, should forget this ever happened...

can someone that reads the WN (if it has one) explain me what exactly is this 180º arc change shit?

Also: did the Battlecruiser had any impact in the story at all?

Aggregator gang
Just please don't pull "powerspike because of the sudden death of loveone bullshit here plssssssss"

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god. Was expecting this and was hoping to be wrong, but here it is, that RANDO DIME STORE VILLAIN with asshat reasons for being the villain in early chapters? Somehow turned to a god just from doing calculations in his head for a long time thru idiotic bond villain trap\punishment instead of separating his head from his shoulders, now will fuck shit up just cuz "u mess me good timez"...

Peak writing, this is. What.the.fuck

Dex-chan lover
This is why,
You should KILL the bad ones when you have the chance.
Dont believe and fall, "if he imprisoned then he'll be better and repent"
There's someone that dont change because their nature is evil

Dex-chan lover
@AnonymousWeeaboo did you read what I said properly I said "Mastered" not Attained he lost, because he ran out of power because he didn't learn how to pace himself while in hell trapped incapable of moving he apparently figured out how to use Golden form without the power drain that was what he said directly I never argued about any of that it took him so and so long nor did I question how it made sense how he became so powerful so quickly I was arguing the BS how he and Grains were both able to become more powerful while trapped without the ability to do anything.

So, the guy gets trapped in a mental prison that makes it seem like time is stretched out for him. All the while, his magical pathways are destroyed in his physical body, and he’s stuck in an empty dreamspace where nothing exists (including magic).

So how does it make any sense that he would be able to develop an entirely new magic system, no matter how long he was trapped? He’s in a fake, empty, dream-like construct. At best, he might spend a lot of time theorizing new ways to use magic, but he shouldn’t have been able to test any of it out. The idea that he’s not only found a completely new way to harness magic, but seemingly perfected it is just awful writing.

Plus, you know, years in isolation with literally no additional stimuli would completely drive someone insane, no matter how obsessed they are. But I feel like adding that argument is just nitpicking after the larger flaw.

idk what was the point in imprisioning him for god knows how many years. But seeing this I can only say that

It was a success. Time for the dumb fuccas to die.

Users who are viewing this thread