Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Demise, Then...

it's been long time since i read this, and i got spoilered by my fb friend that all his waifus are dead, rushed to latest chapter and boom, time travel... heh

and bruh, just kill that motherfucker while he is in jail before lol

Dex-chan lover
What DBZ BS is this? Go kill him or at least stop him from going into that 1000 year void.
Wtf? ... Dude was out here trying to rewrite his whole life and now he wants to meet it head on?

Unless he's going to go back to fight in his original timeline like in DBZ, I don't see the point.

Dex-chan lover
Just fucking slice him off in the prison, you dumbass

0/10 for the editor and original author, did they even think twice ?

What a retard why not go to prison and kill him before he awakes he is a fking moron

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki yknow i thought about this
but it was like 5 in the morning so i slept on the thought
woke up forgot i even read the chapter
so i do appreciate your rant

i thought this chapter was hilarious
i cant help but laugh at all of this
and i knew the solution to all of this would be time travel

Eeeh, I would have prefered an ex-machina character to show up. This one isn't even foreshadowed. Like, how does he or anyone even know time travel magic? It's too much of a coincidence. At least if some stupid crazy strong character showed up out of the blue, it can be excused at their curiosity on the abundant mana coming from the enemy, and can later lead to MC either learning to be stronger with a grander scope of what kind of power he needs.

Double-page supporter
I am thoroughly disappointed in this chapter, and this story at this point. I liked it. The magic system was interesting. This villain showing up like this and just blowing everyone up. There could have at least been a more interesting way for him to escape than the bs reason that was given. I'm dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
???? Just kill him in his mind prison or whatever fucking stupid ass bullshit they put him through. Seriously what a retarded oversight lmao

Dex-chan lover
What in the actual fuck. "Wrote myself into a corner! Time to use time travel bullshit to get out of it!" 🤬

Wow.... It would make a better story if they died but noo.... *time travel*

So disappointed that author can't think of a new direction and characters to write.

Aggregator gang
Wow time travel, what an interesting idea...\s

What a total letdown although it was kinda to foreshadowed with how boringly op this bad guy is. What a copout.

And that black panel just saying "Milly Died" was unintentionally hilarious because of how much of an asspull this part is.

MC sends himself fifty years into the past? Sounds great, i got no problem reading fifty chapters of that. MC gets send back a month? BLASPHEMY!

Dex-chan lover
@OsoJr
He already traveled back once. He came up with the time leap magic by himself, for himself.
The only asspull was that he coincidentally had enough power to do it again with zero preparation.

@Pwarghle
While it does seem like it, this whole crisis might also be a just a prelude to him abusing the spell. He used it once, what's stopping him from using it again? It will probably be relevant later on with that unusual sidetracking with the battleship.

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth Not the same magic and he didn't do it, it literaly happened by itself. That's just bad writing, no need to try and make sense of it.

And what's stopping him from using that spell at will ? Literaly the very first rule introduce in this manga, he isn't good enough yet, because unlike what the Disgaea boss said, knowledge isn't magic in their universe.

Users who are viewing this thread