Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru

Tags need fixing. This is neither Game, nor Isekai.

Time travel was used. The world is reality, and did not change after the time travel.

Group Leader
@TheTruthOfPerfection
'Isekai' is indeed incorrect, but the 'Game' tag is apparently also used for series with RPG-like elements such as status screens and the so on.
I actually made a thread, asking about it on the forums. Though since it's rather just a specific ability instead of that worlds common sense, I'm actually not completely confident it still applies?
Well, unless I'm absolutely sure I usually just avoid tagging or untagging that one altogether. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Double-page supporter
What an idiot, Grain wants him to attack, so he can remove the restrictions by claiming self-defense.

an old man in a teenager's body doesn't find another hot teenager sexually attractive and oh whats that a yuri girl who likes fmc to help trigger ecchi? good old tropes at their finest and definitely make sure everyone but the mc gets any kind of love because those noble men who need to only kill other things and never give in to love and fun are truly the pinnacle of humans

Great art
Good series
Good TL
Bad scan
Horrendous (Nonexistent) redraw

so far its an okay, but there are part that i really don't like
this manga keep repeating the same words over and over again about getting stronger almost every chapter, like i know that already
its almost as if the author lacking creativity to create dialogue without being repetitive
milly also suffers from character development as much as lydia/redia, but i hope things will be better in this part

Group Leader
Great art
Good series
Good TL
Bad scan
Horrendous (Nonexistent) redraw
BUT IDC SOMEONE PICK THIS UP

Is it me, or revenge boner has been a thing in the past few months? I am down for retribution, but forced angst annoys me more than gets me involved.

He has the audacity to call that a 'brilliant strategy', oh gosh, why Japan. Why so over the top?

oh this attack didnt work? well it wasnt my real attack anyway!
THIS IS!
oh that one didnt work either?... well that wasnt the real attack either!
THAT ONE IS!
crap that still didnt work... well it wasnt the actual attack!
THIS IS!
IT WORKED YES! *cough* just like planned

Users who are viewing this thread