Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru

"911, what's your emergency?"

"HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, I JUST WITNESSED A MURDER."

"Right, calm down sir."

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THEY KILLED A PROMISING PREMISE."

Like Jesus Christ, this series had potential and then the author put every fucking cliche humanly imaginable

What a way to dunk your series so fast. For such a good start, this latest chapter does everything wrong and trivializes any stakes.

Dex-chan lover
God damn i was expecting something like the mc gets away and gets stronger and avenge everyone but nope author decided that going back from square one was the best outcome Jesus what was at first golden start later decayed into shit

Fed-Kun's army
so this is trash now.

lol i was right "well now i've completely lost interest in this. it's either going to be adding a "tragedy" tag or doing some kinda deus ex machina ass pull. neither are good story telling."

ass pull it is.

Fed-Kun's army
I used to really like this series, then it dropped harder than Amelia ground pounding my mom

Noooo i thought they will actually
kill off all the girls so he has more desire to improve and become better but u have to throw in time travel again when there's been so many chapters where it wasnt even mentioned. U caaant do this

I mean its not like its not expected but i think the author wrote himself to a wall there, hella fucking big one and had to rely on annoying trope

Is this getting axed? What's with this stupid development... Did the writer fall into coma, so his 5th grader kid took over the story?

Man... this story idk what to make of it, seems like author had an idea and tried to think of others but ran out of them and reached this conclusion...
sure zeff have your thought of how to kill him. Just go in the prison and lop off his head. Easy as that. If the author does anything except this and makes zeff think of some other way through magic... smh

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@Jawoson bro this was hot garbage from the start, but it stopped being at least entertaining a long time ago. I want to see it end and at this point I don't care if it's in 5 chapters because axes or if it's in 200, honestly we all read this types of mangas to kill time not to really enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
Finally some character development, but then

TIME MAGIC!!

Now we back to easy mode

ohhh, now i got happy, cuz they always develop time travel magic, but can`t use time stop or shit like that again, it would be nice if it actually would be a thing to use, then the author can make it less op mc cuz he knows shit gonna happen, just like RE: zero but a bit stroner then subaru cuz subaru just suck when is about a op mc lol

Not really sure why people complain when Fantasy/Reincarnation stories reuse certain tropes or use certain "cheats" to get past plot points. This isn't a masterpiece or genre-defining manga but it's plenty fun and Zeff still has a lot left to do with his group so it isn't gonna end even if you want it to.

Users who are viewing this thread