"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
from last chapter it's like his dicks is in his hands.
so that mean MC burn/freeze/cut his dicks and make them rot as a zombie.....

Fed-Kun's army
Why didn't he just crush the heart from the start? Did he need to bring down Derbenvot's HP to zero first?

@Dj0rel
If I remember how some of these things work, destroying that doesn't kill the thing, it just strips their immortality.

@Dj0rel maybe he did all that first to try and show just how big the gap is between him and the 'hero' to drive in his thick skull just how big the gap is between them?!?

Dex-chan lover
None of them seem to care at all about the kitty being raped a minute ago, as if it was a common occurrence for adventurers of that world. Makes me wonder why there are so many female adventurers if it really does happen all the time.

Dex-chan lover
@suzubelle
You are telling me you don't want to use used goods?! Can't be always that picky. Take an example of https://mangadex.org/title/45080/isekai-ntr

Contributor
@Dj0rel

Obviously, he held off on it because he wanted to smugly prove his superiority to the hero. Except his superiority is just limited to a printout of Gamefaqs that he got through chance alone. And he waited until the catgirl got raped to do it.

Our protagonist, ladies and gentlemen.

• Dumb
Reactions: FVO
Dex-chan lover
Lmao the author even showed the rape scene a couple more times. . .
Also, couldn't he just, like, crush the heart as soon as the battle started?

" Oh hey, instead of stoppin' this rape immediately lemme just fight this boss for a bit. "

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand why people invest themselves on futile discussions over trivial stuff such as, in this case, MC letting a Demon (hand)rape a third rate character he hardly knows about.

• This
Reactions: FVO

Users who are viewing this thread