Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Contributor
UWOOOOOOOOOH! She needs many headpats.

@mahtan This is less an Isekai but more a story about remembering past lives. And it shows in the way it presents itself. Look at this situation instead as a girl scorned by love, and finding someone so warm and tender, yet so steadfast and reliable. A person who can manage to keep up with her wild demands and is able to bounce ideas off with her. And with those good looks to boot, it's hard for her not to fall for him.

Can someone tell me what chapter I should start the WN from? I don't suppose that its legally translated anywhere?

Dex-chan lover
i'm glad that her past wasn't just tossed aside. i wonder if we'll meet Ed-sama and his wife in the future. i'm especially curious about the wife since she was the heroine of the game so her personality was shaped by how you played her

Dex-chan lover
@owlette
I'm not because her past as Japanese woman was thrown aside, other than her knowledge of the job she should be demonstrating a higher experience dealing with things, I think.

@Cleesus
Not instantly, they are working togheter for more than 6 months already but the passage of time is mostly off-screen.

@mahtan I think the thing is is that her memories and personality as a Japanese woman have fused with the memories and personality of Iris. It's not like most isekai where the character is shucked into an existing person's body where they can just access the memories on demand, but the memories have absolutely no influence on their personality.

Dex-chan lover
@DJMordred
I get that, since when she remembered it she was more "Iris with previous life memories" than "Reincarnated individual with their new life memories". Just that her experiences as an adult women working in todays society should have let her handle things better than she has been. I mean I get she is not her previous self but what looked like 30+ years of experience should not be so overshadowed by just 16-18 years of new life, there are habits that become ingrained in a person with how long she was alive in her previous life like how she is an workaholic, which is the only perceived difference from how Iris was before regaining the memories if we go by how the other characters act.

Aggregator gang
Some give her a hug god damn u. She need it.
I think the one thing we never realise/forget is that the responsibility and a certain way of living she had to adapted so quickly after being reincarnated in this world. She was a normal but hard worker in our world but still this sudden change taking a toll on her at some point is to be expected including the memories of this world, the relationships and the suitation she reincarnated in.

this love thing doesn't really feel consistent with the beginning of the story, I don't know why the story needed to go uber dramatic all of a sudden

Dex-chan lover
That's fast.. hol' up.

well.. I don't know the pacing for the story so this may as well be a few months into their meeting.

@vexelpops

Maybe build-up for this since she's overworking herself day and night?

i am re-reading this since moving to mangadex but goddamn i still hate this sudden love arc more than anything else
the beginning of the story was so good, why ruin it...

Why is she suddenly falling in love? Sure he's good at his job but you guys dont talk about anything personal except that one moment. I shared that one moment with him and he cheered me up once, ugh, now i love him and want to give him all of me... It sounds weird, maybe even stupid?

Banned
Well yeah, that outcome was obvious. Little capitalist workaholic meets another financially savvy workaholic with the potential to cut costs and increase her profits. Her wallet is going doki doki for him. ¬_¬

Users who are viewing this thread