Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

Fed-Kun's army
little did this bozos know that the Armelia family has the Queen dowagers backing. played like a goddamn fiddle

Group Leader
Wait so the meaning has completely changed at the end... which one is the correct version?

Dex-chan lover
Huh amusingly there’s no credits page and some bits seemed rushed and not proofed. I think you’ll profit from having more hands on deck by working with the other group

Double-page supporter
Wow, there are quite toxic people complaining about split chapters. Like you don't have to read the split chapter until all the parts come out. The other translator even says thats how the raws are. It a new model that some manga publishing companies decided to use so why is there so much hate at the translators? Man the entitled, ungrateful bitches of the internet.

Contributor
...I don't know, but i prefer the otger version translation.
Especially the part when the queen doubt the book as evidence.

Now THAT'S how a chapter is supposed to end!
Satisfying and not on a constant cliffhanger!
The satisfaction I felt from reading this chapter was almost akin to an orgasm. 😂

i miss chibi iriss...
and another Chocolate Empire team last page picture
hahaha

Gezz, if you guys hate split chapters so much. Just wait until the entire chapter is posted before reading it. Waiting won't kill you.

Anywho. Thanks for the translation! It was great to read Iris beating the crap out of the Pope and his cohorts.

Dex-chan lover
ah I thought something was weird a second group was doing split chapters that was weird

Users who are viewing this thread