Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if that priest Raphsimmonds was actually betting on this chance to take over the church. Surely, some powerful people would have paid attention to everything Iris has managed in achieve in such a short amount of time. It's kind of likely some of those people would then try to align themselves to benefit from the things going on on her side, not the traditional opposing side. Benefit personally or to try to change whatever they are serving or governing by borrowing her momentum and the new ideas she's presenting. So far the prince hiding his identity is the most obvious one doing just that, but there ought to be others.

Group Leader
I have to wonder why this was untouched for three months, and why they decided to pick it back up now (I mean, I can guess why, but that's not a good reason). Even a brief explanation on a credits page would be appreciated. As it stands, there are signs that this chapter was a rushed job, so without an explanation I'm naturally going to arrive at the... least flattering conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme - I would like to be part of the background plot, but if it does occur, it'll be mentioned in passing because of how much is going on with just the main character.

Dex-chan lover
IxDEdxW.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank God, no damn chapter parts
@Parnifia
Im not 100% sure, but I think that only chapter parts are released every month. So the reason the scanlators waited was so they could release the whole chapter instead of chapter part 1,2 3 ect

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@OrcaCat

Nothing. There is no evidence of her involvement even though its pretty obvious to everyone that she is involved. All of Iris's evidence was only meant to (main priority) prove her own innocence. The fact that her evidence could point out the crimes of the church is a bonus. As the Queen doesn't belong to the Church she could simply claim not to know anything.

That being said, she does suffer a huge setback because her and her allies are in the Second Prince Faction. Losing the Pope meant losing the entire Church as allies. Worse still, the Church would obviously end up closer to siding with the First Prince as a result of the alliance crumbling.

Just like how Iris' family was supposed to be neutral/Second Prince but ended up full First Prince Faction because Iris' engagement got annulled.

Politics. All the annoying technicalities and hidden motivations.

Fed-Kun's army
Oooh. Choco-Empire! You made my day.

Now if only you had added the comment page the day would be perfect!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, chocolate empire left this title sitting for 3 months. And as soon as someone else comes in to take over, they suddenly release their own version a day later.

I understand that they want to keep their sole title. However, instead of doing the same chapter, they could've worked with the other group to release the next chapter while informing them that they still want to keep the title, since the other group already almost completed the chapter. Collaborations are totally cool.

Users who are viewing this thread