Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

Supporter
I think it's more we have no indication whether chapters are split into 2, 3, or even 4 sections that people can't stand waiting. If there was an indication that a chapter was complete, I think that more people would be ok with waiting.

Dex-chan lover
What is the point of chapter numbering? Web ace needs to get their act together. The split chapters are so disjointed, it's unreadable and they should present it as the author clearly intended in its original serialization even if that doesn't mean weekly releases.

I don't think any fan translation group has any claims since we're all just squatters essentially, but someone who looks after the property is going to appreciated more than the new guys using it as a crack den. However, translation snipers usually earn their bad reputation. Clunky machine translations, illegible typesetting, no qc, egregious e-begging, and no commitment to the series if popularity dies down such as after the anime finishes airing.

Of course there's no reason to assume the original group was the best you could get. They are after all only fans. So I know it can be frustrating but give new groups a chance. There are plenty of amateur translators that start out rough but after a dozen releases, develop proficiency that leaves nothing to be desired.

I dont really mind waiting as long as we get quality uploads. Glad to see the full chapter is out and thanks for the work from both groups. It is nice to have reassurance that something is still being worked on. I was a bit worried considering this arch had concluded back in July. Hopefully we get the next 2 chapters soon c: but no rush :p

Group Leader
thank you. this is actually interesting to read when it's put together ^-^

Dex-chan lover
Hoooo..
Careful, you greedy Old Man/Woman,
You pray for the rain, you need to deal with the mud too..

Aggregator gang
Full chapter

hLpCIKm_d.jpg

@KomineShu i think thats what most of the community would be. Plus its the internet so they say whatever they want so i tend to go to scanlator sites if they had them

Edit: there might have been a delay from the scanlators as well because of irl issues too that..... Idk...... priveledged internet users don't understand. It's all speculation but generally thats what it is

Fed-Kun's army
You can notice errors in both translations if you compare them side by side. The other one has shitty editing throughout most of it but it's clearer in these specific parts.
Compare:
8 semi-final square: "I had also thought someone forged the priest's name" vs. "I wish I could leave this matter for the clergy too."
16 middle right bubble: "registry isn't taken out of the church" vs. "isn't taken out of the city"
27 last bubble: lower bubble is repeated vs. dialogue that follows properly "but empress..."
28 top left bubble: "punishment of those involved" vs. "Whereabouts of the perpetrators"
5 last bubble: the other one is likely oversimplified but it's clearer. Here it's verbose and unnatural. Just my opinion.

Aside from that, this one feels better written albeit some questionable wording.

Fed-Kun's army
ohhhh this has the full chapter! it is so much more intense & impactful when all together, i wish they wouldn't release chapters in parts but if it's easier for the authors i guess... that's okay... anyway THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER it was great!!! EAT SHIT, POPE GUY

A priest name Raph Simmons? Are we going to have a soldier named Oliver Rousteing next?

Users who are viewing this thread