Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

Fed-Kun's army
I swear if she were a real person, I'd love to spend my life studying and working for her.

get rekt!

yall dont mess with iris, she will find your bs to the end of the earth, only here she hasn't taken that course all the way to the other queen, yet.

this read made me smile in glee. thanks for the upload!!!

@Aoitenshi
Personally, I wouldn't mind waiting for quality uploads. Even if it increases the overall time, if working together yields better end results, it could be something to strive for.

In the end it's up to the groups. I am thankful and appreciate what they do 😉

Group Leader
Ah yes, the classic "someone else picked the manga up after we didn't release anything for 3 months so now we'll quickly post a chapter before the new group can" scheme.

Dex-chan lover
hahaha.. someone launched a counter attack from the usual 'imma snipe you coz you havent done it for months'..
i know im being mean about this but..
we all know this.. so stop magically picking it back up if you havent done it for months.. dont do a LH move pls..

@GalladeGuy - 🤣

lol this fucking community... welp... here we go again! another 3 months before the next chapter release. One guy tries to do a nice thing for the community by releasing as quickly as he can, maybe at the speed of his own translating power, and the immediate backlash. You do realize that ch.47 was finished in June right? Giving them 3 months to release that chapter was courtesy. 1 month to edit, 1 month to translate, 1 month out of respect. What I really find highly suspect, is the moment they realized it started happening, they quickly released the chapter. Looks like they were sitting on the chapter.

@Hanen Right? CES are a joke, they never even announced their hiatus and now they're chasing off people who want to upload the rest of the manga? How pathetic.

I've been thinking about Yuri and first, I thought she was a stupid doll. Now, if she's from the royal family of the enemy's country, it all make sens. She target the heir prince and got around her finger the futur prime minister and the son of the knight captain (maybe more important pawns). She started to destabilize the country by her "naive" suggestions (like disbanding military) in order to make it easier for her country to invade later.
Once married, she'll probably have a baby and kill the second prince and his entire family. But now that Bern is not anymore under her control she need to take out the prime minister (can't control him) and his family.
Quite a sly fox this Yuri (or not, if I'm totally wrong).

Anyway, it's always rewarding to see the MC take down a conspiracy like that. She build with her own strenght all of her business, I would have been quite sad to see it burned to the ground.

Contributor
Ye olde queen dowager has magnificent stage presence.

Without her this would have felt like some sort of silly manga courtroom stuff (Yes sir, I have perfect evidence that confirms everything! Ta-dah!), but she lends the scene a heavy measure of gravitas and weight, and through that, believability.

Dex-chan lover
Iris just went "I've got all I need!" then activated Turnabout mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP9PoBlFDp4

not even gods can stop Phoenix Wright, so what does a pope can do?

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's so nice seeing karma bite evil in the ass. A shame it only happens in stories and not in reality >.>

Users who are viewing this thread