Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

It feel like there are some chapters missing in 42. The flow of the story reads unnatural?

I was impressed with chapter 44. Iris really needed that and Dean was quite insightful to know exactly how to help her. I also liked how it wasn't left completely forgotten that there is a part of Iris that from our world and the struggles that come with that, it's not all advantages for her.

Dex-chan lover
man, this is interesting.... i did nt think that i ll read this manga all the way until ch 44 in a night XD

was wondering how did the arousing imouto updated so much witouth me noticing, so i started reading again from scratch....till i found a credit page that didn't have any extract from the imouto journals.....

it is good that is translated again, but i will miss that journal.........

Is anyone, other than me, frustrated with artists inability to draw clothes?
Some designs are OK but some are just so so cringe, and no consistency in outfits from different angles - like the lapels being very thin in one frame and then very wide in the next.

@pancakesXD

Well it starts with her entering the isekai getting denounced by her former Fiancé

So she kinda has an attitude of 'Love isn't for me at all'
It's kinda hinting at her potentially liking in the future one character but there's no love triangle or anything close to that

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice if they also mentioned their ages. The war happened 30 yrs ago (33 in current arc) while at the prequel WN was 10 yrs ago. Do aristocrats marry at a very young age?

I'm not really sure it warrants a "Video Game" tag.
There's literally nothing 'game-like' in this manga.
While the early background story is "she is reincarnated into the game", it's not like that she uses (or possess) any noticeable knowledge of game lore nor mechanic that she utilize as part of the story.
The "game" mentioned in the early background story was detached from the story as early as the second chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread