Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

@Felyndiira I totally agree with your review, except that last part,
No attempt was made to develop Iris's political savvy, either - she just seemingly goes from tax-woman to master manipulator.
I feel like that was the mesh between "Iris" of the game and "Iris" of now. The Iris of before was well equipped to deal with the aristocratic life, and now its combined with knowledge, among other things. Though this may just be me making an excuse for it, but it makes sense to me.

@AR_Jasmin

I don't think that's true though. The Iris of the game was mentioned to be a gentle, kind girl with no head for politics or administration (this is made even clearer in the WN, but the LN/manga has it too). The exact kind of person that would rush to scream at someone in their face when she's angry without thinking, rather than play backhanded tricks. In no way is she supposed to be ready for aristocratic life, much less administration and scheming.

No wonder it gained a high ratings. It’s interesting to read, no matter how heavy the politics. I binge read this in a day. Wow.

I'm quite surprised that the rating for this manga reached 9 stars.. tbh I think Iris - lady with a smartphone is much better than this. Disappointed.

@Veribal Absolutely a series where they put in a Smart Phone without any reason just to attract young frugal people. With a lot less sophisticated story should be better?

Dex-chan lover
They're both good for different reasons and it isn't as if reading one excludes you from reading the other 🤷‍♂️

well honestly its not much new here on the surface atleast it gathers just about ever trope in the book and binds it together with a bunch of young stupid idiots.. i swear besides the ones on the fmc side basicly everyone is an idiot...

but to be honest i smell more than an airhead from yuria to me atleast her behaviour fits the bill for a honeytrap send to destabilize edward or the nation so there might actuly be more going on beneath the surface than your usual instant isekai villainess novel
the description would be very misleading in that case.
well at least that was my impression after reading 20 chapters

edit: its sometimes scary how accurate first impressions are
edit2: i would currently rate it at 8*( well 10 should be sparely used it at all as it symbolizes universal perfection and there are a few points that could be better like the average iq among the charackters so 9 is not appropriate too leaving me at 8)

The only one dissapointed in this story is how well Iris accept her transmigation condition, no transition melancholy, no denial, no complaint at all, she just accept the life of Iris too fast. I still can't believe this manga have 9 star rating. THIS MANGA IS SO OVERRATED!

@Wuiff I don't know how long this manga is going to be but for now the progress is really slow, the only thing that was emphasized is that the fmc changed and can now manage a fief and company well and that's it, nothing really changed but that alone unlike other manga or manhwa (hamefura & iris - with a smartphone). At least hamefura excels in comedy and actually interesting to read.

the fmc actually use her previous world knowledge to change on how she is now. Basically if she didn't have that knowledge she wouldn't even change or make something different. However Iris with a smartphone is different, fmc time travelled (not isekai) to the past, learned from her mistakes and changed her fate even without a smartphone, and that is character development right there which completely lacks in this manga.

Absolutely a series where they put in a Smart Phone without any reason just to attract young frugal people. With a lot less sophisticated story should be better?
if you ask me this manga story is much more simpler because of what I said earlier, and seriously this manga's antagonist is really stupid asf unlike other manga that actually use their wits in order to fight the mc.

This is facts and you clearly haven't read other manga or manhwa as well.
@Wuiff @wintermist
read before you talk kids....

This manga at least deserves 5-7 stars rating. This shit is overrated doesn't deserve 9 stars.

edit2: i would currently rate it at 8*( well 10 should be sparely used it at all as it symbolizes universal perfection and there are a few points that could be better like the average iq among the charackters so 9 is not appropriate too leaving me at 8)
@Roadrunner9000 should be -2 since prince antagonist has -9000 iq and basically a puppet for the female antag... basically if they remove the prince out of the picture, the female antag wouldn't have any power and all the fmc can do now is just improve the fief... talk about "complex story" KEKW

@Veribal
Because people dont see it ur way they are kids and have no clue...
And ur thoughts are the only corrct one for sure.
Hmm who do u think is the kid here?
Ur problem gets desrcibed here:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger-Effekt

Users who are viewing this thread