Kowloon Generic Romance - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Clone(ear not pierced) is the closest probability cause "From cradle to grave the Hebinuma group will be with you your whole life" maybe they cloned her from birth and get parts from it if the original needed something to be fixed then maybe she requested to let her clone live as a replacement for her cause she is dying or something she didnt want her husband to be sad. I mean their tech is advance like fixing her eye sight with just eye drops.
Maybe the real one died when kowloon was destroyed maybe she went there when it was being demolished then got caught up and what we're seeing is fake. And some people wanted to forget that that place is no more with some drug but then the man refused to. But there's a lot of holes to simulation theory than the clone. There's a lot of maybe I'm sorry, you all know what I'm trying to say
The real mystery is that thing floating above.

Dex-chan lover
I somehow love the detail of his clenched fist, veins popping and all.

@ThreeWolfMoon "When Kujirai is without glasses, that's when she's being herself, and can notice new things and have new experiences. When she's wearing glasses, she's stuck trying to be like her old self. It's symbolic of her past, just like the earrings." wow i'm speechless, nice catch! i'm gonna be thinking about this for a while great detail!

Okay but what happened to the bartender, why are all of his records impossible to trace?

Dex-chan lover
@rarewaifu your first part of the post is a perfect analysis of what I was going to say. He can’t complain if he’s the one who doesn’t speak.

@rarewaifu @emMeBi86

It may seem like he's being unreasonable, but we don't know the conditions under which Kujirai either was replaced or lost her memory or whatever. He may have tried to refresh her memory in the past, who knows how many times she's gone through this.

She's not blameless, either, as despite knowing he has serious emotional hangups involving her past self or clone whatever, she tries to get his attention by imitating her. She's intentionally toying with emotions and possible traumas she knows nothing about. To be fair, she currently has no reason to think the person in the photos is anyone other than her and that she's just got amnesia or something.

There's another wrinkle because, if I've read everything correctly, he doesn't know that she knows anything about her past self or their past relationship and that she's trying to remember and to revive whatever they had. To him, she's just doing this stuff for no reason. She could ask about the photo at any time.

Dex-chan lover
@LovinSqeeze I don’t think she’s really to blame in the sense that she’s “toying with emotions” and all. She genuinely likes Kudou and thinks that emulating Kuraji-B might help her win his heart. I wouldn’t call that manipulative since she doesn’t know the full state of things herself.

did she lost her memory? if she did, then she lost the two years of her memory. but her ears used to be pierced... so it's like she's coming back to the past where she hasn't met kudou yet? but that also doesn't make sense cause she remembers kudou, but she doesn't remember them being in a relationship. i'm not making any sense i really want to know what's going on

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this feeling, it's like the athmosphere entangles you and makes you drown. And this artstyle is gorgeous

I like how they came just after he left, and how their expressions were the same for a while.

I like how his "stop all this foolishness" can have two meanings depending of whether she does this intentionally or not. Knowing that he normally just messes with her around, answering that at "just wanted to change style" is totally normal, how he picks on her all the time. But oh man, how he hurt her just now. Truly a heartwrenching romance

I guess this new blond waiter can be reincarnation of the old one. And oh I hate error 500.

Fed-Kun's army
So a guy living in a particular part of town suddenly quits his job and goes out of contact, and when his real estate agent checks the LMS to see if his appartment was vacated, listings for that entire section of the city are inaccessible? That isn't ominous at all...

I guess the aliens have started to recycle the population in blocks, now. 😛

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it's a bad thing to say but I kinda hope she doesn't get her memories back. Just for the sake of this manga. Kudou will learn to move on and Reiko will learn to accept her current self

No one:
Literally no one:

Me: ... So we're those really called candied tomatoes in the manga? Because WTF candied hawthorn pls...

EDIT:
Ok... Guess they are a thing... Carry on

Fed-Kun's army
this man is an asshole LMAO
i hope this romance goes nowhere just because of how much of a bad person he is.

Users who are viewing this thread