Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Ch. 145.6 - Extra Special Episode: Someone I've Always Liked

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaa Seita already grown up! GO seita GOOOO! We are all rooting for ya heree! On a serious note, since their age gap is quite bigg. Seita has quite some challanges up ahead. Mental age gap is real (remember garden of words)

I might be getting my hopes up but still, I hope we can see more of it, even if its not a full fledged sequel serialization but smol spin off comics is fine

Saki: "How many times will you say it Seita?"
Seita: "yes"

So fluffin cute, thanks as always for the scanlation Sho Hobby Scannn!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
aabe4e0fe635e508-e1490304349905.jpg
Seita into older girl

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is wholesome and I'm cheering for Seita and all, but...
Won't the family tree be a bit messed up if this one also sails lol?

Supporter
@Embient It's not unusual for a brother and sister from one family to marry their opposites from another family. Given that this is even further removed (brothers marrying cousins), it's even more of a nontroversy.

Dex-chan lover
Ah man, one of the few times the authors end notes made me cry, mostly cause I don’t read the end notes often but now I’m not gonna miss a single one, also it kinda just hit me now how long I’ve been following this series for, as they said 4 whole years of work and time, had my ups and downs, mostly downs but I don’t wanna ruin the mood anyways, my cheeks hurt from smiling and my eyes are puffy as all hell, thank you to YOU whoever reads my useless message and I’m glad we both could read and discover such a great manga.

Dex-chan lover
Maan..you guys have any recommendations?

Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings In Russian (an anime for this is coming out!), The Revenge of My Youth: My Re Life with a Girl Who Was Too Much of an Angel (can’t find LN , found manga) , an introvert's hookup hiccups: this gyaru is head over heels for me! (read this series through manga though there’s an LN for it ), you like me don't you , so wanna go out with me? (axed at V2), from toxic classmate to girlfriend goals (indefinite release of V2 and beyond), Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me (can’t find the LN but found the manga , anime is coming in october!) Angel Next Door Spoils me Rotten (have yet to read the LN , just the anime for now) , I’m Haunted by a Ghost, but it Keeps Getting Cuter! (doesn’t have a LN but a really good series) , Gal Assi! (manga , can’t find LN) , A Very Popular Idol Classmate Has Taken a Liking to Me, A Person Who Doesn’t Want to Work for Whole Life (can’t find LN but found manga)

Users who are viewing this thread