Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - A Red Heart and the Sender

Dex-chan lover
>Getting candy from the girl you like on Valentine's Day
1ae.gif

@Enderzone My experience with denseness was with a girl I knew for a year who invited me at her house to work on a project. When instead I found myself in her room with her hugging me on a bed for at least 2 hours. And I literally just played games while these 2 hours thinking "Huh, I didn't knew hugging your friend was a game."
6 years later I understood this was propably not a platonic way to show that you enjoy a game.

ps: sorry for the english gibberish, i'm tired to the bone and i'm not speaking english

@Enderzone i know a bit about photography, and 2 years ago a girl I know asked me to visit my house and let me try to take nude pictures of her. I did what she asked for and nothing more while trying so hard to calm my little one during the shot. When I sent her the pictures, she asked me why i "didn't try to take advantage of the situation", I replied that I'm not an easy man. Later, there is no later though, we haven't contact each other since then lol

Dex-chan lover
@Fenzle : Your english is perfectly understandable, and you've managed to dethrone me in the "wao you're dense, what a baboon" competition, so thanks for the pick-me-up.

@brokenipod : Honestly, you made the rational choice, I would've done exactly the same thing. No way am I risking that going wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@brokenipod
Not doing anything was definitely the right move. This is why romantic comedies are bad role models. If people want to roleplay some goofy scenario, they should lay the groundwork ahead of time.

You don't want to end up like that guy who was stabbed to death during a private life drawing session. (The killer makes the local news every time she appeals for parole.)

@enderzone IMO when a harem rom-com situation like that comes up IRL the girl is either:

A/ madly in love with you
B/ is a thot

Both of these cases have a big chance to fuck up my life later, so I decided to turn down her suggesstion. But damn she's hot though ;)

Dex-chan lover
Kubo-san does her best. I'm cheering her on.

I wanna be mad, but if you spent all your life getting ignored or forgotten, then you'd more or less divorce yourself from most social situations and lack the self-awareness a that life normally builds.

Double-page supporter
ahaha, I love how his whole class got chocolate, but he got none. He still seems traumatized from that lol.

Its why he cant beleive he got chocolate right now... or so doubtful about it
It would of been interesting tho, if he recieved two... would it not ^_~

This manga is wholesome and I really loved it...

I never got engaged to reading a manga before, Kubo~san is soo cute and deserves to be protected just like Komi~san

Supporter
He's not so much dense as he is utterly clueless, because he's never had such consistent human interaction before. It's oddly refreshing

Users who are viewing this thread