Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Shiraishi Junta

Dex-chan lover
One could say that Kubo sees Shiraishi as a sort of pet/subject to observe? After this initial hook, looks like she begins to see the other good sides of him and fascination turns into love? Kind of like those situations where two people you can't imagine dating each other are somehow become a couple.

Dex-chan lover
6434ec946d5ac05b0c252b3cfccf3b96.jpeg

lol she basically started off by seeing him as a rare animal only she finds

Supporter
@astranabeat
Maybe, maybe not. I don't think the implication is 100% that she notices him because she's constantly looking for him, because other people will be looking for him and not see him. Her sister can spot him just fine as well, as does his little brother; it seems to be some weird inherent property of certain people. So she might have still noticed this weird thing where no one interacts with "that one boy in class" and gotten curious anyway.

I'm surprised the school doesn't start a ghost rumors that turns out to be Junta

That was such a cute origin story, and that edit part got me laughing a little there.

It looks like she could see him really easily since she was curious and had thoughts about finding him. And it seems that she wanted to play/toy around him due to the "sense of superiority" at the start. But at times went on as she observed him, she saw more good sides about him and developed feeling to him. IIRC one of the previous chapters (33) had her noticing him smiling while watering the plants, and I assume he didn't show expressions/emotions usually as that is very Shiraishi-like. Which makes me wonder if there was more to tell before chapter 1 happened 🤔

Or I am just thinking too much lol. Regardless I liked this chapter a lot, gave me diabetes as usual.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, Shiraishi is actually in purgatory due to a complicated birth, which we will learn about in the upcoming "Shiraishi Family History" arc.

Users who are viewing this thread