Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Shiraishi Junta

Dex-chan lover
It Reminds me of the French phrase (because he made her laugh with his problem) : femme qui rit, à moitié dans ton lit. (A woman laughing is half way to your bed)

Dex-chan lover
@breizh there is a joke in my country:
- Did you know that laugh is the second best way to get laid?
- Lol, and what's the first one?
- Big knife.
- Lol, you're funny.
- Right choice.

Dex-chan lover
Unrelated to my other comment but page ten (and really most of this chapter) is hella depressing...
Slightly unsettling she originally (and partially still) began poking at him out of a bizarre fascination.

Dex-chan lover
On my yearbook next time, I'd absent when they're taking class photo and request to be attached a photo like this..

WAIT, I GRADUATED HIGHSCHOOL LONG AGO

@astranabeat She will still interact with him. It will start with her having her shock when she realize he is there and have her feelings to interact with him start to bloom.

Fed-Kun's army
I get that some people don't have much presence but at this point, you may as well add the tag "Supernatural" to this.
He is like a real ghost. either its the joke of not having presence pushed to the max, overused, or ... maybe he isn't even alive ...? (jk...right ?)

@Sempol Nah, knowing current approach of many h authors , they would just mada some shit that wouldn't make justice to the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread