Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - An Impossible Engagement

Supporter
I'm looking forward a Goblin Slayer scenario for those 3.
Thanks for the chapter!

for once I hope it goes differently for once, instead of just killing them off in the most predicable way.
have them survive and become MC's friends or something

Fed-Kun's army
How exactly are these guys adventurers? They have zero sense for self preservation. Did all their previous quests involve flower picking?

Aggregator gang
i'm intrigued by that <Blade Demon> title, it couldn't be that it was Loren who got that nickname without him knowing right?

Supporter
The party were conceited pricks but getting excited for
them to be raped and birth goblins
is a bit much.

Aggregator gang
Yes! pls run and leave that party and come back in a few days where they all got tied up,raped and beaten to death

Contributor
Tutorial 1 : How to become a Thot and Fuccboi in single night
Tutorial 2 : Easiest way to become retarded
Tutorial 3 : Nice Place to dig your own grave

Dex-chan lover
But for the money, just let those bitches be gobbed to death. Fucking sores in the eyes.

Loren should say "lemme grab my waifu and get the heck out of here" lel

Dex-chan lover
Being that the MC is broke and needs to 3 stooges to get paid it would be in his interests to save them. But...
reading the raw someone posted, everyone here gets their wish. Fuccboi gets it in one swift blow to the head and both girls get their fill of goblin. Seriously, before I ever read Goblin Slayer I was thinking it would be dumb to run into a gob nest. Coming and reading this after GS I was like, dig a pit at the entrance, put in spikes, smoke em out. watch them kill themselves.

Dex-chan lover
My god does it hurt reading this. I want them to die so badly. Why not.

Dex-chan lover
Right, I can think of three ways they could've handled this better:
1 - What the MC said about suffocating them, kinda expensive but hey, there's probably going to be a net gain and ez lyf. If you're worried about hostages (should've asked the village elder about that) you can:
2 - Throw a grenade or a big fireball in the room the goblins wanted to ambush them in, clear most of them out in a single go. Repeat until you run out of casts, grenades or goblins.
3 - Cast protect on the archer and have her shoot everyone. They can't hit her but she can hit them so just stand there in the entrance to the room and make pincushions.

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, what the heck?!

Wanting people to get raped to death is f**ked up! I don't care if they're assholes, that's literally something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy!

Also, thanks for the spoilers, I'm actually going to be dropping this series. Not badly written, but it sounds like it's going the way of Goblin Slayer, specifically in the ways that have caused me to avoid that series

Aggregator gang
@SuppeBargeld You can tell that the author forced that a bit much to make the MC look good. The job of adventurer itself is pretty much loose and looked down upon for a reason so having them in turn look down on a mercenary is kinda 'eh'.

Users who are viewing this thread