Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - An Impossible Engagement

Dex-chan lover
Oh boi, they are dead uh? well it's not like I feel bad for what it's about to happen to them since they're pretty dumb by rushing in and not listening to other party members at all. Big guy with fuck-off sword that used to be a mercenary, yeah let's not listen to him at all, HUE.

oh finally i hope those scrubs die and knowing goblins probably get raped as well

Dex-chan lover
This is Goblin Slayer all over again. One person who isn't stupid that knows that the weakest enemy can still be trouble. Then there is everyone else who laughs at them and tries to kill them head on and dies like idiots. I hope the black haired girl survives at least, since she listens to the merc. Leader and short hair are so dead.

Using the sword as a shield.. Are you stupid? He cant have it out in the cave since it's to small, so its only on his back. That ain't a shield, that's just protection from backstabbing by idiots like you.

Aggregator gang
Three of them are the very worst of stereotypes of stupid wannabe adventurers, talk big and know nothing and refuse to listen to someone who made his living as a hired sword. Stupid stick jock and his bimbos.

"Oh, oh, a mercenary, how pathetic, no honor" sneer.

Yeah, right. You make a contract and you keep it; those who don't, word gets around and no one you'd want to work for will hire you. You don't get paid if you don't survive. You don't get contracts if you aren't successful. You aren't successful if you don't properly match your tactics to the situation, which means you need to get as much information in advance as possible. You maximize the value of all of your assets. For each task, you choose the least expensive method which has a high enough probability of success; it has nothing to do with glory, it's all about getting the job done.

So, someone who's spent all his life as a mercenary, maybe, just maybe, he knows something about what an adventurer needs to do to survive and succeed. All of his skills apply. And, just maybe he has a better idea of how a group has to function to be successful than some newbie who hasn't any practical experience and doesn't show signs of having had any relevant education.

Mercenary, adventurer; they are both contract labor, swords for hire. They are hired to accomplish a task. Anyone who thinks one is more glamorous, more honorable, more prestigious, is a fool.

Feh.

@UDie2day

Thanks for the link to the raw for the next chapter; while I couldn't read it, it's clear what occurs.

I can see why it would put off some readers; the reality of what would occur in a situation like this can be unsettling. As it is, it wasn't as graphic as it could have been, just enough to make it clear what's happening.

It will be interesting to see where this goes with it being just the two reasonable individuals left.

Dex-chan lover
goblin slayer light, because it is not showing the goblins raping women...

Dex-chan lover
I really wanted to read more adventures of NotGuts in scrubland.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, goblin slayer novices died because they were unprepared, but they were much smarter then this ones.

this is really like goblin slayer, where adventurer has no brain and lose to monster brain....pfftt
human described as a fool after surviving that long....lol

Dex-chan lover
seriously just leave them, let them die. they are far to annoying for you to stay with after the mission and with how absolutely retarded they are they will die in their next mission if their survive this one.
just leave them and run.

Dex-chan lover
I love how he gives up and starts sarcastically praises them for having guts. Honestly using one of their THREE spells on a lighting spell is just stupid for a group of that size!

Users who are viewing this thread