Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Glad you are still translating this!

New girl aquired. God I hope this doesn't become a harem, but I'm not too worried.

I love how she reel Loren into her debt trap. I haven't read the lastest LN chapters, but i'm sure lapis will release loren's debt even if he can't pay it all. Maybe he will repay with marriage instead XD

note for myself :)

adventurer meets demon kin girl (hated by most) she is exploring to find her arms and legs taken as punishment.

Dex-chan lover
And so it begins
unwanted harem member #2 - spooky ghost girl

Dex-chan lover
This is actually comedy gold. Like he is so unlucky that everytime he went on his quest the worst possible thing would happen

Double-page supporter
Waaaahh thank you, thank you! I miss reading this a lot!

Group Leader
She should become a banker or loan shark, with how much she ropes people into debt.

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan wonders if Project Time licked back their spit after running off because they couldn't make money with mangadex and lying about mangadex abusing them. For those who don't know, Project Time was the leaders of the major drama last time. Their old name was Champion Scans.

Regardless, thanks for sharing.

@Aichan Thank you for telling us. I remember Champion scans. They'd hoard quality series and then slow step the release. They DID lead that absurd walk off that amounted to absolutely nothing, didn't they? Let's hope they keep all the nonsense in the past. I guess we'll see...

Dex-chan lover
So it's confirmed then; no more hot elf and we're stuck with this sponging woman?

It's back! Great I really enjoy Loren and uhh can't recall her name but fake body girls back and forth antics

Users who are viewing this thread