Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Group Leader
@Aichan you realize we don’t have to release here correct? We release here because we want y’all to enjoy it as much as we do. And making money? We don’t do scanalation to make money. We do it so others can read manga that has not been translated into English or there native languages. Keep the past the past and move on.

Group Leader
Side note all that is left of this is one 4 page extra. Until they release another vol

@Aichan, the leader has taken some time off and the remaining members decided to post chapters here for a bit since I believe they talked with mdex staff. I haven't worked on a project with PT for over 5 months now, but I can say your accusation is baseless and better discussed on the forum where most of the slander goes.

Dex-chan lover
@Bolshack Slander vs libel

~The More You Know~ (that's literally just a clip from one of the older Spider-Man movies, by the way, and should not be taken as me being particular serious about correcting anyone. You just reminded me of something funny, so I posted it)

Double-page supporter
Holy mother of god, that was some Destruction 100 shit from Lapis man

So basically she is blackmailing her saviour with the money she by any morals should have shared with him?
I Hope the author plans to make them enemies or something along those lines later, seeing how she is using him as a puppet and won't even give him "the equivalent of an egg sandwhich" When he got the entire crew + her out of that situation.

It is the equivalent of you saving someone from a gunfight and then when you wake up from the injuries they are like "Since you slept in my room to recover you are now my slave"

Would not fly in any way shape or form in any reasonable story, unless the girl is a complete psychopath in which case, get away dude

Dex-chan lover
pushover MC x manipulative bitch FMC. The human is right to loath demon kin if they are acting like lapis. If the MC has an ounce of brain, just do low rank hunting quest solo since he's strong enough to deal with lower rank monster barehanded & get out of the debt. Why he need to stay in if he can just stay outside & hunt wild animals for food. ARE YOU A FUCKING MERCENARY? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SURVIVAL SKILL! This's just plain idiotic.

Users who are viewing this thread