Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Meeting Helene-Hime Once Again! The Darkness of the Demon Sword is Drawing Near!

Dex-chan lover
@endo54 they said they were gonna use the royal crest magic thingy on them, that means only the royal family can create the money, so it cant be flasified, think of the new money has blessed royal paper

Dex-chan lover
so why cant the crest be replicated again
never understood that
isn't it just a brand made of magic

Dex-chan lover
In chapter 1.3 it says that when you pour magic power into the seal it projects an image of the seal in the air, assuming that the seal is made using a magic item that was specially made by one of the best craftsman, it would not only be insanely hard to copy, but would very likely use insanely expensive materials, but we'd need to actually have this sort of information confirmed in order to say for sure.

Dex-chan lover
i dont know why but i feel the plot in page 9 is a force just to make MC look good :/

Dex-chan lover
Those enemy soldiers look like they can't walk anymore… Arrow in the knee perhaps? :p

(And look, they even wear the same type of helmets as the guards in question. Curious…)

Fed-Kun's army
Well, it's not the Spice and Wolf.
Counterfeiting of paper is much more easy than coins from gold or silver or even copper, that have their's own metal cost.
Banknotes can be used only if counterfeiting is strictly and surely prosecuted.

Fed-Kun's army
I looked around the government office and then took a pen and a piece of paper. I tore up the piece of paper into a rectangular shape, wrote down ‘1 000’ on top of it and hand it over to Princess Iris.

“This is?”

“Can you cast the same magic like what have been done onto the royal crest?”

“…..What do you mean by that?”

“To put it simple, let the royalty issue this piece of paper as the new currency.”

Money bill, I said.

“……?”

“The royal crest can only be issued by royalty. So even if we let go of the money, the crest will still remain.”

“Um.”

“In other word, there is no one who can falsify this sort of money. Even if they destroy it, the value would be void.”
^from the WN
--
@YuriM
Still, banknote is the ideal currency in world with magic because you can infuse specific magics into the banknote to prevent counterfeit though.

LMFAO, I smell INFLATION. Just like what happened to Venezuela they increased the amount of money to the point of their economy plummeting.

Dex-chan lover
You may not like it but this is what peak monetary policy looks like
BoMgVwJ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread