Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken

Aggregator gang
Was worried when I started this. Thought the MC was going to be an anti-hero with how he looked on the cover. Turns out he's a good dude (a bit hot-headed) with a villainous appearance. Serves me right for judging a book by its cover.

This may be self serving trash but its a necessary evil at times. You need a good trash manga to deal with boring male leads.

I don’t think people understand that this is literally for the comedy it’s actually funny how many stupid things happen

JGV

Interesting main character, I do enjoy when the mc is not a pushover lil b$tch. Too short.

i laughing from chap 1 till end, its comedy more interesting than its ecchi part

wow, raw already goes to 13.1 and we still stay in 10.1, i cant handle myself for waiting.

I have read the novel, and there is lot of details in the novel. So the manga is only for illustration of what's what looks like... if u want the plot then read the novel, tho there is some difference

Dex-chan lover
This manga is the lamest of wish fulfillment and I love it.

😴😏hmmm let me think, isekai background, overpowered mc, building harem + smut scene. well what i can Expected, can't stop reading it even though

I am not surprised anymore at this point. Every beautiful virgin women will be smash right away by this MC lmao 😂😂😂😅

Fed-Kun's army
@Rembulan Have you read the Novel, at least to where it is fathomabel to read because the new translation group/guy sux ass...

Well my point is, thats the premise, that and the out of this world collection that he is going to gather up.

@ReaVen_LEAD sadly I haven't read the novel at all. And I can see it there why.

I mean, even if it's silly but it is still fun to read anyway haha

Users who are viewing this thread