Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken

Dex-chan lover
This manga basically just horny accelerator trying to fight and fuck strong people in another world, and roll gacha I guess. (Prolly, never actually watched index stuff)
Don't expect too much from it lol, why is there so many 1 Ratings? Were they expecting a masterpiece with the smut. ecchi, isekai, and harem tags?

Fed-Kun's army
the only thing that makes it a seinen is because of the smut scenes.

Dex-chan lover
It just got greater shit levels when MC suddenly knew much more about swordfights than the girl who trained since she was small

OP Mc that's not only stupid as hell, he's also horny as hell. Every other girl also wants him.

its so bad plain and predictable to the point where you already know what will happen but you read it regardless
then again just about everything in this manga was brought to the extreme by the power of the 777 which makes it so bad that it is getting good again
i would give it a 6/10
a 7 if the harem members wouldnt loose about 50% of their personality upon joining the harem
or a 8 if he would realise that he has more ways to deal with his vigor than just gathering 777 women into his harem
then again the mc is trash by design so having intelligent insights is not realy in his skillset

Dex-chan lover
This dude went from taking what he wanted to simping his way into the womans hearts. 😅

Dex-chan lover
It starts as an absolute dumpster-fire.
It gets a bit better later, so I wasn't immediately inclined to stop reading.

I'd considered giving it a 5, but the protagonist went and literally raped a woman into submission, so it gets a 4/10 instead.

Also as usual the tags are misleading, though this time the "harem" tag is completely on point, and it is the "loli" tag that is misleading. The actual harem members range from "reasonably sized boobs" to mammazon.

Just read it it's solid 7 or might be an 8 pretty good if you're in harem smut braindead stories and dont wanna open your incognito :>

Aggregator gang
I didn't expect it to be good.
I reccomend this if you aren't a dumbass who cries at smut scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread