Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Me

Dex-chan lover
Surely it scores the same as poison damage. It is an ongoing effect from her attack, so it is still her XP.

Just by changing the gender alone of the role that is usually taken by male in isekai genre makes this such an enjoyable read, plus there's no ordinary harem bullshit (harem yuri is a bonus) and I'm just hoping our girl doesn't go around looking for dude later. Much prefer for her to be a strong, solo female protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmm nothing like good old bbq goblin they taste just like chicken lol

Aggregator gang
How much science do you need to know that people or animals sealed in an enclosed space eventually suffocate? Or that fire has to "breathe" in the same way? Hell, if you have a glass, all you need is to set it upside-down over a candle. Wikipedia says Philo of Byzantium had some of this figured out 2200 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
The Fire Bears look even more awesome than I imagined, way back when I read these chapters in the novel.

@Vasqueztion Yeah, with all the game elements in this world, it's probably a combination of high hp, and health regen, offsetting the hp drain from suffocation. Plus , i think the king's sword had a fire enchant, so it might be doing something to resist the secondary effects of having a fire in confined spaces, smoke inhalation, or low oxygen, or some other magic nonsense....

Users who are viewing this thread