Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
Aslong as they themselves consider it trivial, it aint rare for people to do something for another without any particular motives behind it.

If someone does something for you that can't be considered trivial for them, then there's pretty much guaranteed some kind of motive involved.

Dex-chan lover
Those last two panels are quite the foreshadow about that soon-to-be-apprehended noble's future.
💀

Dex-chan lover
@wouw
I wouldnt call it guts, i mean he thinks he just antagonized one of the most powerful and influential people to ever visit his town, of course he would be distraught to think his relationship with her was on the rocks without him ever knowing.

Aggregator gang
@Brutu as far as she is concerned its completely the lord's fault and she made a promise that she will not complain to the lord to the caretaker so it was the right move to make him look for her and as she said she did it out of resentment for the children living conditions, you can calmly say that she damaged the reputation of a good person because you know all the info but she only knows that the lord is responsable for the founding of the orphanage and their horrible living conditions, if she as strong and famous as she is the problem might never be reaching his ears.

Looking forward to the next chapter, can't wait for the noble to try and make excuses, and it seems the orphanage will be regaining their monetary support alongside the jobs from yuna so they should be well off for the immediate future.

I am wondering how they toned down the corrupt noble's crimes, or if they kept it as disturbing as it is in the WN.

Dex-chan lover
@Brutu I think it's justified, since the lord he chooses who handles the fundings and chose Rondo, therefore, it's inherently his fault for choosing the wrong character to handle the job.

Fed-Kun's army
I am with @Brutu on this, at least mostly, she didnt know what was going on, she just heard something third hand and based all her actions on it. She was acquainted with the lord, she had the easy possibility to, at least, ask him about the matter (others may have not, since he is the lord, but she is someone who easily can go to talk to him obviously at this point).
He was at fault for the matter, thats true, it is his responsibility to make sure all money flows to the points it should, he has to fight upcoming corruption and failed to do so in this case, but it wasnt intentional and she could have helped to fight corruption if she just has asked about the matter, instead she indirectly supported the corrupt pig, by not letting the lord know what is going on. If he hasnt been so behind finding out about the eggs (a minor matter, good possibility that it will be ignored, because there are bigger things to deal with) the corruption would just go on...

PS: But dont think it really tarnished his reputation, he seems to be quite liked and the people who dont know the background will more likely stand to him or at least think its just a personal thing between the two people.

Dex-chan lover
I said this in the novel, and I say this again. Though it's quite true that the town lord is partly responsible for this mess, what Yuna did to the town lord was also a dick move.
It's not about not getting eggs. It's about Yuna tarnishing down the town lord's reputation to the ground

How flimsy is his reputation that it can get tarnished by not being able to buy eggs? That's literally all anyone besides Yuna and maybe the orphanage staff know about this matter. Hell, since the lord has such a good reputation maybe everyone in town thinks the person selling the eggs is just a spiteful dillweed (not that they'd give up the business opportunity over it).

Aggregator gang
@Silwith as far as she is concerned its completely the lord's fault and she made a promise that she will not complain to the lord to the caretaker (also for the risk of eviction) so it was the right move to make him look for her and as she said she did it out of resentment for the children living conditions, you can calmly say that she damaged the reputation of a good person because you know all the info but she only knows that the lord is responsable for the founding of the orphanage and their horrible living conditions also the info wasn't really third handed because she heard the info from the affected party, if she wasn't as strong and famous as she is the problem might never be reaching his ears.

Dex-chan lover
Yuna is a dick, and she knows it and admits it herself.

@Brutu I think the bigger dick move is her treatment to her actual family - her grandfather. She went on about how scum her parents are (which is true), about how she don't believe and care for such relations because of her own experience with them, but conveniently and easily tossed aside her doting and supportive grandfather.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't eaten eggs in several months. Someone must be keeping them away from me.

Dex-chan lover
@nk9bjp4a Have you checked your fridge? I usually have them there, and my situation is similar to yours, so maybe you do too?

Luckily eggs can never go bad... right? xD

Dex-chan lover
What’s odd is that this could have been very easily resolved had she called in that favor he owed; had she not been so wrathful.
Also: holy shit! She was right to be on guard around nobles. I...don’t know if they’ll show it all, but it was like the akame ga kill opening chapter all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread