Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
@fernaldi01 Even if they were winging it, blaming everything on a random fat guy is like???? I don't like it. I wish the author'd taken more time to think of something better.

There are many such cases about the author's lack of planning in the future chapters, so if you find it lame and despise this style of writing, then this manga is not for you.

I despise the writing in most of the manga I enjoy. 😎

Double-page supporter
😈😇I'm really waiting for this in the next Anime adaptation <3.
Just to see that pigs gut get cut. 😇 😈

Dex-chan lover
Yuna scolding Cliff is much better in the manga, in the anime they had her crying, but she should have been uber pissed and threatening like she is in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Let's skin him alive remove their position and banish him

@boag this have an anime? i'm not anime person but it's still surprising to not know

Dex-chan lover
How did the butler figure that out so quickly? I'll bet he is in on it, and is selling out the other guy to divert attention from himself.

Cause yuna targeted the town lord, the town lord became aware of why the orphanage didn't get any money

Fed-Kun's army
I am sorry but this was a stupid conflict between Yuna and Cliff. I love at no point did it ever reach back that the Orphanage was not getting funded through any means. To me that just a shitty way to give Yuna fucking moral high ground on a noble for no reason. Even though the dude had been nothing but cool. Fuck out of here.

Dex-chan lover
If the actual culprit had managed to skip town with the embezzled money, part of the blame would be also on Yuna,no? If the Lord is responsible for not delegating better, she's responsible for not reporting or confronting him, instead of jumping to conclusions! "All nobles are corrupted" is a generalisation she learned from manga and novels! Cliff was the first and only noble she meets IRL! Well, after all she's 15, still a child! And the manga should make this obvious every now and then

If people really know about pigs, then calling that idiot a pig, is an insult to all the pigs....

Users who are viewing this thread