Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
Thank you @kumakumaku and kumakumakugroup scans for revival of Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear.
I hope you can scans the older chapters for new readers if have the time and manpower.

Dex-chan lover
are we finally gonna go back to op bear adventures or is she gonna waste more time with one-off characters

Double-page supporter
Seeing the isekai resident reaction toward the MC was a pretty good thing to do.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating this chapter, I hope you will continue to do so in the future. :)

"I am truly grateful to that BEAR". And... that's how misunderstood religions pop up.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro you can still read and comment on the removed chapter comment section if you turn on the option to show removed chapter, but i get your point.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nullify Doesn't help that Yuna goes around saying that her bear suit and bear shaped powers are because she has the "Protection of the Bear" and doesn't bother with more details.

Group Leader
@BOTMAN It's standard in manga to have a "cooldown" chapter between arcs to signify the end of the previous one and to mentally prepare the reader for the start of the new arc.

i came to check out the new chapter, and saw all the previous chapters removed. I was super sad, this is probably my favorite on-going manga to keep up with. Apparently the old scanlaters dropped it because of the official translation? Which sucks, but it is what it is. Thank you to the new scanlaters who picked it up. I hope it continues and maybe at some point do the older chapters so we can have them all on one site.

What the... all previous chapters removed? I know there's an official scan, but there's plenty that have both one here and official. Couldn't tell if this was a feels chapter or a recap of recent events. I suppose at least it wasn't because of a crybaby incident. Explains why there's a different group showing in my follows list.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch None of the characters are one off's as they get mentioned continuously throughout the rest of the story even the nameless children of the orphanage take on a regular role later in the story, but yeah, She starts traveling again soon so don't worry. That aside you should know that this is a slice of life type story where everything is slower than a typical battle manga or usual isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking up the series!

Just a shame the previous translator really was brain damaged enough to remove all the previous chapters, about as stupid as you can possibly get as it's a solution to a problem that didn't exist and solves nothing.

It's not the first time we got this kind of "recap" chapter though. We got a few before with fina, cliff, and what was fina's father's name again?.
also, these "other perspective recap" are also exist on the web novel, so we'll see them quite frequently later.
It brings a little peek on how others see yuna's action and how it affect their life. But, I must admit that this one is a bit lacking compared fina's.

Users who are viewing this thread