Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
@smoothoperator Series got licensed, translator gave it up, both the manga and the web novel translation.
There's no drama here. Just an official impending release and a group deciding to stop translating something they loved in favor of the official release.
Sucks for us all, but it's not rare for this to happen.

@pikokola Its less of a recap and more of a different point of view. In the novels these were used as interludes or side stories to show how the other characters think about the bear

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky
The drama is that the previous group removed all their previous chapters, despite that solving absolutely nothing, them not being asked to do it, and it still being up on every single aggregator under the sun but with some of them having the credits page removed. It achieves nothing and is even a step back, it's retarded.

Contributor
Make sense that you not want to translate future chapters, understandable, but never get the point to remove already translated chapters, once you put something on internet it spread everywhere, so removing from MD only is a nonsense when you can find it elsewhere and everywhere. My2c.

never get the point to remove already translated chapters

[ul]The point is avoiding DMCA, or Copy right issues with the person who translated the chapters, if by some reason the CR holder wishes to prosecute them. [/ul]
[ul]The person translating holds the rights to remove any chapters they worked on any time, as it is their work. [/ul]
[ul]It can be a gesture towards the author who put hard work in to the original by removing the already translated material, heavily implying that the reader -who till this point was reading it for free, should maybe consider buying the books as soon as it's out.[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
I must admit that the story in the web novel is kinda boring and slow pace, but this chapter is good. I'm kinda crying a lot in this story I'm sure it's not because the story is dramatic, but it's because of I'm lacking the sense of sympathy and if I'm Yuna I'm sure my measure would be in totally different direction.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so is this a new translator group picking this series up or is this the previous group?

@Smokeball Ehhh, it's interesting enough for me. She's cute so it's okay even if there's no plot. When it comes to reading the novel I would probably get bored though (I mean it only took 107 chapters of Jack of All Trades to get me immensely bored soo), so I haven't tried yet. I hope to see more bear abilities though, and more creative usage of magic like burning up the oxygen.

Dex-chan lover
@Juslin I read to about chapter 286 on webnovel, it is pretty boring because the lack of ambition she has. The story would be more intense if the baseline of her ambition raise up by 2 levels.

Users who are viewing this thread